Chapter 7

Jungkook POV
(Yuju Yelled at y/n and y/n walked away looking really mad)
Jin: Yuju, I think you took it too far!
Hope: Dahyun, you also took it too far!
Dahyun: Why did she do that than!
(I was really mad at them)
Me: Dahyun!! How could you yell at y/n when she protects you?!
Dahyun: What do you mean?
Me: At the park! Remember!
(I was yelling at her)
Me: Your boyfriend broke up with you and you want to know what y/n did just because she cares about!
(I was fully screaming)
Dahyun: w-what?
Jimin: *sigh* She was really angry at the guy because he hurt you so she went up to him and punched him and she said "this is for hurting dahyun".
(She looked guilty)
V: That shows she is really overprotective! But you yell at her because she hurt some one that was going to hurt yuju!
Lisa: I think you guys should apologize to y/n unnie.
Suga: Yuju, She only did that to protect you but instead of saying "thank you" you yelled at her instead.
Yuju: *sigh* I know, I feel bad
Me: *scoff* Now you do?, where do you guys live? I'm gonna go find her!
(They told him and than he went)

Your POV
(I was going home too shower and change cause I was really tired after the gym)
At home
(I went home and showered and change into an oversized sweater with shorts under it, you were hungry so you went downstairs to make ramen but than the doorbell ring)
DING!!
(You go to open the door)
You: Wha-
(You see jungkook)
You: What are you doing here?
Jungkook: Are you Ok?
You: Yes *coldy*
Jungkook: I know you are mad at me and the others but please forgive us.
You: Why? You and the girls are nothing too me anymore.
Jungkook: Y/n, they feel bad so let them explain.
You: No, now go away!
Jungkook: Please-
(You closed the door on him and walked back to the kitchen but than you here another ring)
You: Ughh!! Omg!!
(You walk back to the door and open it)
You: What-
(He pushed you and came in)
You: Yah! Get out!!
Jungkook: Don't close the door on me!!
You: I already did now get the out!!
Jungkook: You are acting so childish!! Let me explain! Don't your parents teach you anything?!!
(You go up to him and slap him in the face REALLY hard and his face turned to the left)
You: DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS!!! AND LEAVE NOW BECAUSE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU AFTER THIS!! AND AT SCHOOL DONT EVER TALK TO ME OR EVEN LOOK AT ME! WE ARE STRANGERS STARTING NOW!
(You were really mad at him for mentioning your parents when they are.....dead)
You: Leave and never talk to me ever again.
(You open the door and push him out harshly than go back to your room since you were not hungry anymore and fell asleep)
In the morning
(You got up and changed)
Outfit:

*without the sunglasses*(You go down to the kitchen and see the other girls and they tried talking to you but you ignore them and left the house)At school(You went to your first class and sat at a different desk since your last desk was next to da...

(You go down to the kitchen and see the other girls and they tried talking to you but you ignore them and left the house)
At school
(You went to your first class and sat at a different desk since your last desk was next to dahyun's, you move to a desk that was far from the boys and dahyun, you put your head down until the teacher came in)
Teacher: Ok Guys! I have to leave for an emergency so you guys can have free time but no causing trouble!
All: Yes!
(She left and than people started talking so it got louder, you were sitting at your desk until Bts came up to you with dahyun)
Dahyun: Y/n unnie, I'm sorry.
You: Sorry, But I don't know you.
(Y/n's words broke Dahyun's heart into pieces)
Jimin: Yah! Y/n, she tried apologizing!
(He yelled at you so you got up harshly and slammed your hands against the desk)
You: Don't yell at me and leave if that's what you wanted to talk about because I don't want to talk with people who yell at others when they help you!!
(You look at dahyun than left the classroom)

Dahyun's POV
(My heart was hurt after y/n unnie said those words)
Me: It's all my fault!
Jimin: Dahyun, it's okay just give her time.
V: Jimin, Do you like dahyun?
(Jimin blushed)
End of POV

Your POV
(I was angry so I went to the bathroom and slashed water on my face too cool off than went out of the bathroom but than I got dragged into a room)
You: Yah-
(You got slapped)
You: Wth!
(You look up and see Nancy and JooE)
Nancy: I hate you so much! I hate that Jungkook oppa looks at you and not me!!
You: Its not my fault! So go talk to him and not me! You slut!
JooE: Yah!
(She came up to you and punched you but you didn't do anything cause you saw a camera and you could tell it was recording so you let them beat you up)
JooE: Don't call her a slut!
You: Shut up! You are jut her follower and someone that is not important to her so stay out of it!!
Nancy: She is not!
(She kicked you in the stomach and punched you in the face but it didn't hurt because you were used to getting hurt physically)
After some time
(It has been 2 minutes and they left and my face was bruised and bleeding from the punches and my stomach was bruised from the kicks but I didn't care cause I get hurt more badly than this, you get up and go to the main office and explain everything and show them the clip of them beating you and they understood and said they would get suspended, you were gonna go back but)
Nurse: Yah! Let me check your face and stomach!
You: Oh, no it's okay *smile*
Nurse: Are you sure? At least let me clean off the blood.
(You nodded and followed her)
After some time
(She finish cleaning the blood so you went back too class since you have been gone for 20 minutes, you walk in class with your head down so nobody ask what happen to your face, you got to your seat and look at the clock to see what time it is but than when you look down you saw Jungkook starring at you with a shocked face so you cover your face really fast but he grabbed your wrist and took you to the rooftop)