End

Your POV
(You made it back to Korea thanks to Vernon. You got off the plane and called the group and they said they will be on there way)
After 10 minutes
??: Yah! Who told you to run away from me?!
(You turn to see who it is and you saw Jungkook)
You: Jungkook!
(You ran to him and hugged him)
You: Yah~ I'm sorry, please forgive me. It's my fault for not understanding. I'm so-
(He kissed you. You enjoyed the kiss because you missed him. You pushed him away)
You: Yah! They are watching...
Jungkook: Who?
You: Them..
(You pointed towards the bush and you guys saw the girls and boys)
You: Yah! You guys can come out now.
(They all started walking out. You laughed)
You: What was the whole point of hiding when I knew you guys were coming to pick me up?
(They shrugged)
Jimin: Let's go hang out!
Yuju: Where?
V: Let's go to the park where we first saw the girls!
You: You guys were at the park?
Jungkook: Yup! We saw you punch that guys.
Dahyun: Oh! That was my ex! But I don't care because...
Jimin: She has me.
(We all laughed)
You: Aww~ you guys are a cute couple!
Jungkook: Yah! We are the cutest couple! *pout*
You: Aw~ Ok, We're the cutest couple.
(You hugged his waste)
Jin: Let's go to the park now!
(We all nodded than headed to the park)
At the park
(You guys were eating and were having fun)
Hobi: Let's go walk around now.
(You guys started walking around and it was getting dark. You guys didn't know that there was a man walking after you guys.)
Yuju: Yah! Let's stop here. I'm tired
All: Ok
(You were stretching but than a guy took your bag and got on a motorcycle. you started chasing after him)
All: Y/n!!
(They all followed you. You saw him and crossed the road but..)
SCREECH!!~~
Jungkook: Y/N!!!!!
*crack! Dump*
A/n: Thats you getting hit by a car than falling on the floor😂
(The car drove away but your friends didn't care because there were cameras all over the street so it will be easy to find them)
End of POV

Jungkook POV
(We ran towards y/n and we saw that she was half awake)
Me: Y-y/n..stay with me please!
Yuju: I'll call the ambulance!
(She called them)
Yuju: They said they will try getting here under 5 minutes but they're not sure because there are other people.
A/n: It would be more sad if you play
"So far away" By Suga and Suran.
Lisa: U-unnie...please, don't close your eyes.
(They all started crying)
Me: Y/n, don't you dare close your eyes on me. You have to stay with me. W-we're supposed to have children together.
End of POV

Your POV
(Jungkook was holding me and they were all crying)
You: Y-Yah *breathes* we a-are still y-young *breathes*.
(We all smiled)
Jin: When is the ambulance coming?!
(He was really worried)
You: Jungkook...
(He looked at you and held your hand. You were both crying)
Jungkook: Y-Yes?
You: P-promise me t-that you will- *breathes*
T-that you will find someone else. Don't worry about me. I-I'll be watching you with my parents.
Jungkook: Y-y/n! Don't say that..
(He tears up even more and he pulls me closer to him)
Suga: Y/n, stay with us. Please.. it won't be the same.
V: Y/n..you and the other girls are like sister to us...please don't leave us.
Jimin: Y-y/n? Who will be there to protect us? You are always there for us..please *crys*
Dahyun: Unnie..don't leave us. What will we do if we don't have you?
You: You guys will be fine..if I know you guys are in danger, I'll b-be t-there.
(You hold Jungkook's face)
You: A-and you, don't love me forever *chuckels* find another girl ok? Take care of yourself.
(You look at all them and remember all the memories you had with them)
Flashback
~~
(You remembered when Jungkook was jealous cause you were holding Jimin)
~~
(You remembered when Jin was happy when you came home from school cause you didn't eat)
~~
End of flashback
(You looked at all of them and smiled)
You: Don't forget about all the memories we had. Ok?
(They all nodded. You look at the girls)
You: Even when I'm not here. I'll always be in your heart. Thank you girls for being there for me when I need you. Dahyun and Lisa. Stay with the love of your life for as long as you can. Promise?
(They nodded while crying.)
You: Yuju..you are my best friend and I love you. Your always by my side and thank you for that. And find someone already. You getting old.
(She gave you a small laughed. You look at the boys)
You: Even though we weren't with each other for that long. I still love you guys. You guys are the best brothers I've ever had. Promise me to stick together when I'm not here. Got it?
(They all came to hug you)
Boys: We love you too.
You: And get girlfriends! You guys are old!
(They nodded. You look at Jungkook)
You: A-and you..
(He smiled)
You: Don't worry. I'll still be with you no matter what. Just make sure to not stay single. And stay with your hyungs and the girls. Jeon Jungkook...i Love you so much.
(You held his face to remember it forever)
Jungkook: Y/f/n, I love you so much and I will remember you until I die and I'll love you no matter what. And I'm sorry. Because I won't keep that promise. I'm going to love you no matter what. I won't get another girlfriend. I love you.. Your my little "Tough girl"
(You smiled and you eyes started to close slightly. But than you hand fell from his cheek and they all saw. You closed your eyes and took you last breath)
All: Y/n!!
(They all cried and and went on the floor and all hugged you in the middle of the park where the boys first saw you guys)
All: We love you y/n.💜💜

Wow!!! That was the longest death ever😂 But this story is officially over... some of you might be mad that I let y/n died but don't worry. There other story where I won't let y/n die. I want to thank all of you for reading my ff and for supporting me. I'm really touch that people are actually interested in my ff's.

And finally...sorry for any mistakes and I love you!🙏💓💓💓💓

OH WAIT! Hehehe, I need your guys opinion.. so~ I have another story and it's already out and it's called "Guilty" it's already published and I have some chapters already out but I want to wait on that story and do another Jungkook one. Because some people could like Jungkook better. I'm saying this because  "Tough girl" is my most viewed Ff. The other Jungkook story is called " Secret Dancer" I'll leave descriptions to see which story you guys want me to do. Please comment so I know. If the Jungkook ff gets more votes than I'll pause "Guilty" and do "Secret Dancer"

PLEASE COMMENT!!!

(This is "Guilty" Taehyung FF)
Min Y/n had a normal life of being a good agent without any fear but one mistake makes y/n scared, she lives with her best friends and what will happen when her best friends becomes friends with seven boys?

(This is "Secret Dancer" Jungkook FF)
Yoona is not a typical girl. She hides her talent but is confident and goofy at school. She doesn't care for what other people think and everyone loves her. Her talent are fighting, Dancing. Singing and rapping. But she likes dancing the most. Something she does makes her reveal what she does to her old crush..Jungkook.

See what will happened😏

IM SAYING THIS AGAIN!
PLEASE COMMENT!!!😭😭
Ok I'm done😂 OH! And my account might be only the Maknae line so...yeah💜💜 I still love the Hyung line tho!