Hate

Nancy POV
(I was driving and saw y/n leave...BTS house?!?!, I was so furious! Why was she with Jungkook oppa and the rest?!!, I was so mad I press the gas pedal really hard and hit her when she was walking across the road, she got hit and rolled on the floor)
Me: w-what d-did I d-do?!
(I backed up and drove away and parked my car somewhere else and went back, I saw a crowd and saw....Jungkook oppa)
Jungkook: Y/N!!!!
(He ran up to her and held her, i was shaking out of fear. I was looking at y/n than looked at Jungkook but than I saw him already looking at me with shocked and mad eyes so I ran away)
End of POV

Your POV
Before the crash
(I was so angry at Jungkook because he didn't listen)
You: Ugh! Why does he have to be so stupid?!
(I was walking across the street but than a saw a car coming towards me but and I was gonna run away from it but the car was to fast)
BANG!!
(I got hit by the car and I was breathing really hard and I was bleeding on my head than I saw people gathering around me than I blacked out)
End of POV

Jungkook POV
After the crash
( I was holding her but than I saw..Nancy?!?!, Why was she here? Did she do this?! I.... Hate her, she saw me than ran away)
Me: Y/n!! Wake up! Please *crys*
(I grab my phone and call my hyungs to go to the hospital with the girls than I call the ambulance)
At the hospital
(The doctors took y/n in the operation room while I was waiting in the waiting room)
??: Jungkook!
(I turn my head and saw my hyungs with the girls)
Yuju: Jungkook! What happened to y/n?
Me: Idk! I was gonna go after her when Suga hyung told me to and than I saw a crowd of people on the streets. I went up and saw y/n covered in blood and was unconscious.
Lisa: *tears* Why? What happened to unnie?
Jin: Who would do this to y/n?!
Me: I feel like it was Nancy.
All: Nancy?!
Me: Yea
Hope: Why do you say that?
Me: Because while I ran up to y/n and was holding her I saw Nancy looking at the scene.
Jimin: How is it her than?
Me: Because she was shaking and looked scared. When she saw me looking she ran away.
Namjoon: We have to bring het to the police station so they can talk to her.
Jin: How is my baby girl?
Me: The doctors are still checking on her and they haven't come out yet.
Yuju: We Just have to wait than.
(We all nodded and sat down)
After an hour
(We were all sad and Lisa and dahyun was still crying. But than the doctor came out and we all stood up)
Doctor: Who is related to y/n?
Yuju: Uh~ Y/n has no family. Her parents passed away and we are her friends.
Doctor: Ok. Who is the closest to her?
Yuju: Me
Doctor: Ok so...y/n survived. She was in a bad condition but we helped her
(We were all happy)
Doctor: But...
Me: But? But what?!?!
(What happened to y/n?!?!)
Doctor: Y/n was hit in the body by the car but her head hit the floor pretty hard so she might have lost her memory's.
Me: W-what?

Sorry it's so short but I hope you enjoy! I'll try to make the next one fast but my grades are bad so I have to change them😞 Sorry for mistakes! Love you guys!💖💖💖