Chapter 8

Jungkook POV
(I was in the classroom sitting at a desk while waiting for y/n, she has been gone for a while now and I don't know what is happening, I look to the right and see Bts talking to dahyun, I saw a figure through the window and than y/n came in with her face down which was weird, she sat at her desk and looked up and I saw her face and look like she got beat up, she saw me looking and than she put her face down quickly but I grabbed her wrist and took her to the rooftop)
End of POV

Your POV
(Jungkook was still holding on to my wrist while dragging me to the rooftop)
At the rooftop
(He let go and turned around)
Jungkook: Yah! What happened to your face!?
You: Why do you care?
Jungkook: Just tell me!
You: Just mind your own business and go hangout with the those people I don't even know.
(You turn around but he held your wrist and you sigh)
You: Let go
Jungkook: No
You: Let go or I will hurt you.
(He didn't let go so you were gonna punch him but he held your wrist with his other hand)
You: Yah! Let go!
Jungkook: What happened to your face!?
(You were so annoyed)
You: IT WAS NANCY!! OK! THE GIRL THAT YOU SAID WAS HOT, PRETTY! AND SEXY!! NOW YOU KNOW! ARE YOU HAPPY! LET ME GO NOW!...you playboy.
(His face was serious after you said the word "playboy")
Jungkook: Y/n, I don't like Nancy..she is not hot, she is not pretty and she is not sexy, and I am NOT a playboy.
(He raised his voice a little)
You: Aww, are you hurt?! Well I don't care now let me go you playboy!
Jungkook: I..am..not..a..playboy.
You: Whatever!
(You shake his hands off and surprisingly he let go so you turn around but than)
Jungkook: Do you want to see a playboy!
(You turn around)
You: I'm already looking at one!
(You turn around and start walking but than he grabbed your wrist a and turn you around and than he put his arms around your waist and looked at you deeply)
Jungkook: I'm gonna show you a actual playboy.
You: What?! Let me go!
(You started shacking cause he wouldn't let go but he was too strong)
You: Jungkook! Let me go before I-
(He leaned in closer and kissed you, the kiss was deep, his hand were holding your waist and he pulled you closer to him, you start to wrap your arms around his neck to make the kiss deeper but than he started going down until he reached your neck but than you stopped him)
You: I-I'm Sorry, I h-have to go,
(After that you run but you here Jungkook calling for you)
Jungkook: Y/n! Y/n I'm sorry!! Y/n!

I know it's short but I'm busy writing the other story's that I have😅but don't worry, I will try to update faster😊