Introduction.

Hey there everyone..i am new to this, its my first time I'm writing something so i hope you will enjoy this story and i will try to be a good one..!!

_______________________________

Characters:-
Zayn malik as common Bradford boi..!
Harry styles as Boxer/Gang member..
Liam payne as Zayn's Ex bf/Gang member.
Niall Horan as Harry's best friend.
Louis Tomlinson as Zayn's best friend.

                   ~~~~~~~~~

Zayn is 20 year old..He works at a shop name as "Snack Corner"  its not that popular but people do visit there more often. His best friend name is Louis tomlinson.He loves watching boxing he always wanted to go and watch some day. His life is not going smoothly as he wanted it to be.. not like life but - Love life. He has a boyfriend - Liam Payne not actually but "so called boyfriend"
Beacaus he know liam is cheating on him. He just know because he have seen his boyfriend snogging a chick in the club where they went out to chill. After that liam is being distant from him, he started to maintain distance from him. He avoided doing any physical activity with him. Zayn knows he is going to fuck that chick when Liam says that he needs some fresh air and will be back after sometime. Zayn knows that its not gonna last long, he can't just sit and watch it happen. He knows he will be breaking up with liam soon....so yeah his Love Life is falling apart..!!

         What happen when one day  he was in the way to home after work he saw a boxing match going on in the alley nearby and saw a gorgeous man fighting ? He was instantly in love with that guy..he don't even know his name. But the way he was fighting, his muscular body, those thick muscles which were flexing, the sweat due to fighting...Zayn finds it hot...he just knew that he like him..What happen when they will end up together after Zayn breakup with Liam? What will happen when Liam come back in Zayn's life and try to ruin his and harry's relation? What happen when zayn will know that Harry and Liam both work for different gangs and are rivals..?

   so many questions  and the answer will be given soon so for getting the answer don't miss reading this story..☺
______________

How do you think this was..just let me know..!❤