Chapter 34 - Continued

Anne.

All the time being here everything is getting more and more worst by the time passing by. From when they kidnapped me from the hospital they didn't gave me my medicines that were the only thing that was making my health good again. I was back in good state just because of my baby boy. He worked hard, all his life he just worked hard for me to cure my heart. Nothing was right for him but still he made everything good out of it for himself. No one supported him he made it all alone but now he have Zayn with him yes he did had Niall but he never got into Love and all he always thought it would be complicated. But now he was so happy but god has something different planned for us.

I haven't been eating properly because they just give a bit of breakfast that only contains a piece of bread and a dinner which i think hospitals food is much better than that. I don't know how much time it's been since i have been tied here but it feels like ages. They can take my life but they should not touch Harry. I want him happy. They've been constantly drugging me with i don't know what but it makes me feel dizzy and i lost every control over my body. I would die if they would continue to give me that.

I was tied on a chair. They let me use the washroom which is attached in the side of the room. Eww the washroom is totally gross. Everything in there is broken and useless if you ask me. I was trying to sleep when the door opened and i was shocked by seeing the person in front of me i thought i would never see him again but i guess i was wrong.

"D-des" i was stuttering. Damnit he will know i am scared of him. Who won't be with all what he did to us. He is a murder. He killed my daughter. The thought of gemma still makes me cry.

"Yes dear your Des. Oh i forgot to ask where are my manners so lets start how are you?" He faked concerned well we all know better concerned my ass. Sorry I'm grown up i shouldn't use profanities but i can't help.

I decided to ignore him. I don't wanna give him a answer of his absurd questionings. But he had planned something more. He slapped me with such force that I'm sure it will be blue black by sometime. All bruised and cuts. He is no more a man he raised his hands on a women actually he lost it a whole lot time before when he first laid a finger on me. The son of bitch will never learn.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. His grip was so tight it was like he will pull my hair out of my skull and that hurts like a bitch.

"Don't you dare ignore me you bitch. You chose this for yourself get that. Everything was going fine but you have to get pregnant and get those good for nothing kids in our life and ruin it. You were the reason i slept with other womens, you were the reason i never came home everything is wrong just because of you" every word he said was filled with nothing but pure hatred towards me and my kids.

"Yeah like i intended to get pregnant in the first place. You and me had sex and that also many times and womens get pregnant when you have unprotected sex damnit you could have used protection when you didn't wanted to get me pregnant" i was shouting but the next thing was i was on the floor with the chair he was kicking me, slapping me. I know I'm bruised.

"NO DESMOND DON'T DO THIS IT HURTS...AHHHHH" it was getting too much and unbearable.

"Yes shout bitch beg for my mercy. You deserves this". After i don't know how much time. I couldn't take no more so i drifted into unconsciousnes praying my babyboy will be fine and not in the hand of this monster.

____________________________________

As said this chapter was continued and is short so enjoy....❤