Chapter 45 - Epilogue

Zayn
( 1 year later )

Life has always been unfair to many of us which of course includes me. I know what it feel to lose family at very early stage of life when you needed them the most or what it feels like when your boyfriend i mean ex-boyfriend turns into a possessive freak and turns your life into havoc but then i don't complain life has it's own ups and downs and I've been through that and I'm so thankful that i had someone with me to support me when i needed it.

I'm so happy that i got married last year with the love of my life and have a small and the most beautiful baby in the world. I gave birth to her on 24 February. She is the cutest and she had Harry wrapped around her pinky i swear. Being married and having a baby is like a dream come true. Lou and niall got married as well they are currently out of country traveling wherever they want exploring new things and they are very happy. They came to see us when i gave birth to sarah oh i forgot to tell you her name its Sarah Azad styles. Yes as Harry wanted me to change my surname and i didn't wanted to change it but still he forced me to do so and now I'm Zayn Styles wow it sounds weird but i like it.

"Penny for your thoughts" a pair of hands came around my waist which made me yelp in surprise as i was busy thinking things.

"Harry never sneak up on me like that ever" i gave him don't repeat it again ever look.

"Sorry" he kissed my cheek. I turned around in his arms and he leaned down to give me a kiss that always swept me off my feets. That simple kiss turned into a make out session as we were both not ready to let go then we a heard a cry. Oh shit she is alone in living doing god knows what.

We ran into living and saw her trying to get up as she fell down and started crying but harry ran to get camera for recording and i encouraged her more to stand she saw me and tried to stand harry started to record it. After three or more attempt to stand finally she stood with the help of couch and tried to walk as she took one step she wiggled and fell on her butt awww my baby tried to walk i was in tears as i look forward to the face she made. She was laughing which make me smile. I ran towards her and kissed her face which made her giggle. Harry was recording all of it after that he put the recorder aside he came and joined us. We played around with her for a while and in that moment i found my self happy and completed like i had no worries in this world. The one i needed the most are here in front of me my baby, my husband.

----------The End------------

Sorry the chapter is shot but it's enough i think and now i complete my first book here thankyou all