EIM PART 1- Chapter 15: Punishments An Justice

I wake up in my mates bed feeling lonely. He already left. I instantly felt angry not at him but in general. It's the bond. Now we are so close that we can feel each other emotions slightly, especially after being apart for so long. I get up quickly to see what the problem is. After getting dressed, of course. I open his bedroom door to find Nancy. "He has asked me to fetch Ya." I smile at Nancy excited to be shown the way. I never really had a chance to explore my supposed home.

I notice she is leading me outside. I give her a confused look. I assumed we were going to his office. Nancy shakes her head "no" and brings us to a field with the whole pack. Nervous as to what is to happen, I see my mate in the front of a training field. His pack all looking forward to their Alpha. His voice booms when he speaks. "As you all know, I have a mate. She is your future Luna. I can't believe you all did what you did to her. She will be pointing out all who did her wrong. You will be aloud to say your side of what happened, but you are to be punished for what happened."

My mate grabbed my arm upset like I had done something wrong. I just followed, and he led me to the first person in the first row of hundreds. He turns me to face him and demands. " You will do as I say and bring forth everyone." I just nod my head. Mentally remembering all the scents of the wolves that hurt me.

After going thru most of the pack, I found the worst of my abusers. The ones that just spat rude names and watched what happened showed relief when I didn't pick them. They were almost too grateful. When I got to Janette, she looked deep in my eyes and was shocked when I motioned to her. My mate shot a confused and unsettling look when I pointed her out.

If he only knew, she was almost the worst aside from the guy who almost raped me. He shoved me after that, and then he led me to the kids. I shook my head "no". He pushed me forward, not taking no for an answer. I picked six of the rudest of the kids. The ones that thru rocks and garbage at me constantly and used slingshot to hit me with rocks.

"Now for the rest of you who may have not hurt your Luna, but did nothing to protect her. Including my council members. I have decided to punish you all by boarder patrol night shifts. Also, cleaning out the farms' stables as well as 1 hour extra training." No complaints were heard, and they all nod in agreement. "You are dismissed. Now for you fuckers. We will meet in the court room." They all nod an say. "Yes Alpha."

When we got to the court room my mate guided me to the middle chair in of the three seats that Pauline an Janette's dad sat in. He went to sit in the main brown chair in the front of the court room. The council men sat at the front in their fourteen seats, seven on each side of my mate. The rest of my tormenters were sitting in the seats behind the bench I sat at last time.

When everyone was seated, my mate pointed to the children. They all sat on the benches, and he laughed. We all look in confusion at him. The kids did not  know how to deal with it all, and I could see they were scared beyond anything. When he speaks, all trace of humor in his voice is gone.

My mates voice booms with anger. "How dare you hurt your Luna. Do you have any idea what you did?" The kids just looked at each other guilty and sad. "Mia, get up and tell me what these kids did to you." I got up and spoke normal compared to his voice. "They shot rocks at me every day. Even during my heat. They would throw garbage at me every day. They grabbed what they could and hit me with it. They would say the most horrid things." Halfway thru, I started to cry, but I finished.

Four out of the six kids were crying. My mate sat there looking like he was in deep thought. "Okay. I have decided you all have double training. Also, you will help with the pack day care with the other she-wolves. I expect your sign in sheet to add up to three hundred hours. Also, you will have to clean any mess that is left in the do houses. Get up. Leave your dismissed." He said clipped. The kids leave the courtroom in a hurry.