The One and The Other

Okay so this one does have a direct meaning behind it. Let me know your thoughts...

Stupid is what I am... I mean.. I knew it was gonna happen. Why would I ever think it wouldnt. I just wish.. no. Wouldn't ever be possible. I just wish things would be different. That... just wasn't another one. But.. oh well I guess.... Just like the rest.

All the time, new person, then slowly falls to nothing. Great..... everything pretty much for nothing. Secrets told go wasted with a new day thats fast approaching...faster than someone could ever know. Wish it was for both, but its only meant for one. That one deserves it more than the other. But the other always questions why its not meant for them both. For each of them both together. Maybe not now, maybe in the future. The future like the dream told, those were real secrets that the other shared. Maybe its no longer meant just because the other shared with the one and so fate has been forever changed because of the choice of the other. No... nothing in this world could ever be as perfect as the two would be. The one has the desire to love while the other has the desire to be loved. "The greatest thing you'll ever know is just to love, and be loved in return" See? Perfect. Perfect fit. Like two puzzle pieces that finally come together but could never fit any other. The one and the other.