More Of The One and The Other

So this one is basically continuing from the first chapter.

But what does it matter now? The one doesn't see what the other wants. The other now feels as if it needs the one to go through the day. The one is getting another that isn't the other. The other can tell the one is already affected by another. Telling the one not to worry and the one really doesn't care or ask like normal. Normally the one wouldn't ever drop it or let the other change topics so easily....the one is slowly going away. Faster than most. So much faster than the other would want.. well.. the other would not ever want something that awful to happen. The one is only leaving at least until another leaves or gets left. Then the one will fall back on the other for help. Normally, the other would abandon someone who does the other wrong like that, only needing the other when they seem to want something.... but not the one. The other couldn't ever hurt the one like that, even if the other wanted too.... The other couldn't stand to cause such pain and hurt to the one. It would also cause the other hurt as well.. The one means too much to the other to hurt the one like that. Means way too much... The other likes the one too much... Maybe the other should really try to stop being friends with the one.. make things so much better for the both of them. The two that would be so perfect for each other, they would question whether they were two separate people at all or just one whole being.....