Free Write 3

Flashing lights everywhere fill the room as she looks outside her tower window. Silence. Nothing more than the face of the boy she loved. She believed he loved he too. More than anything else but he broke not only her heart but also her body into a million pieces. Now she throws her self at anyone who will love her the way she loved him. She loved him. He left her there to be alone when he knew that she needed him more than anything else. That's what the clouds spoke of as the lost girl wonders aimlessly through the woods just trying to get away from everything she knew. It was all a lie. Those lies that were spoken from her and the words of those she trusted. She trust what they said. What anyone said. She was so innocent. Innocence. Means everything and yet it means nothing. Nothing more than a prize. 1st place is what everyone wants. They need it. Everyone can taste that first place prize. Drives people to do crazy things. Crazy crazy things. Sky diving into a pool full of wonderful beings as they all stare at you descending from what they all thought was a limited sky. And here you come...proving them all wrong. Each and every one...except.. for the little boy. The little boy who had vast dreams to fly above that limited sky. He was gonna be the one to show not only can you come from the sky but you can go into it. Older he climbs into the sky until suddenly....he bursts from the water and emerges onto a land that people believed was only fairy tale. This fairy tale of magical wonders. It was all true! He was the first to see that everything that each and every person of his land told him was nothing but a myth. He spoke the language of the strange creatures. He explored the land. Found a young girl.....The young girl had finally found the one she was hoping to find. She believe she could truly love someone again. But sadly.. on the night they were to be together forever... a demon knocks at her door and down goes the man she loved...forever. He's gone. Never coming back. The demon takes her hand and says how much he has missed her voice and her love and that he needs it to be just his again. She does nothing. Doesnt make a sound. Doesnt move. It's all a dream..no..a nightmare. Darkness fills the sky as the demon stares into her eyes. She is blank. Lost. Lost inside herself. She doesnt ever want to leave because no pain can be found here. It if just a numb feeling. Nothing can be felt. Not even happiness can be felt through the hardshell that she has created to block every hint of emotions...