Free Write 4

So this one is a little more obvious.. kinda.. 

Why is she so incredible and amazingly... stupid. Why hasn't someone came and stopped and told her to just.. put it down. Never answer again... ignore the world as it calls to her. The world just.. it keeps... she falls. Every time. She was stronger this time. She is stronger every time but just being stronger isn't good enough. She has to be STRONG. Not stongER. Or when she gives in she loses all strength and becomes so weak under the touch of this one. This one has power over her she just doesnt understand. She knows it is wrong in so many ways but it... just takes her over. She should have listened to her other, to her mind, but.. she went with her lonely and broken heart that is barely beating... it needs love. It needs affection. It needs to know the one is out there for just her. Her and only her and that the one isn't gonna just leave her like everyone else in her life has. One stays but... he hurts almost just as much. Distance. Painfully Honest. So small in communication. Not being good enough. So many people so much better than her for him. He knows it... He admits he doesnt know why he stays. He should leave. He needs to leave. He wants to leave. She is being selfish by making him stay but.... She shouldnt ever let him go. He doesnt ever need to leave. She needs him more than anything to stay. He is herself. She see's her in him in ways she believes others see herself. So confusing and yet so perfectly clear.