part four — august 12th, 2018.

seokjin, part one.

"i mean— i don't get it!" seokjin roared. "why hasn't he figured it out yet?" the dark haired boy shook his head, chuckling maniacally. he looked up to the man sitting across from him, the smirk sat at his face as he kept an emotionless look in his eyes.

the man nearly shuttered. "listen, seokjin. you have to stop this! it's not good! it's unhealthy and i'll tell taehyung if you won't. he's upset and he deserves to know! i went to visit him early, he's a fucking mess."

"soonyoung." seokjin chuckled, "i know what i've gotten myself into. i don't plan to change it and i couldn't if i wanted to. no one said you had to help us out. we— i can handle this myself."

"i'm worried hyung. this is fucked up and you shouldn't have to deal with this. even though you're completely guilty of not doing anything, or, doing this." soonyoung replied, running his hands through his silky platinum hair.

"whatever floats your boat, georgie." the brown-haired one responds with another creepy chuckle before telling soonyoung he had made plans with taehyung for ten minutes from now and he needed to clean up. soonyoung nodded and grabbed seokjin's hand as he went to walk away.

"just don't— don't . . get yourself into anymore trouble okay?" seokjin refrained from saying anything and nodded, slightly attempting at smiling.

soonyoung simply nodded back and walked away.

taehyung arrived not to long afterwards. the seokjin's living room was very quiet and awkward, not much liveliness filling the air whatsoever.

"explain."

"what?"

"i want explanations, seokjin." taehyung never called seokjin by his real name. always bye jin. unless he was mad, of course. it all made sense to seokjin at that moment. taehyung knew that someone was controlling jiyeon. he knew it was seokjin.

"fucking tell me what you've done and get it over with."

and so he did. and boy, taehyung surely did not expect it.

/ note; oops another cliffhanger i promise next real life chapter will explain alot