part six — december 24th, 2017.

soonyoung, part one

soonyoung, part one.

          "i just— i don't know! okay?" seokjin yelled through his phone. soonyoung chuckled painfully, running a hand through his silky platinum hair. sighing, seokjin spoke again, "what's so funny?" he asked.

"the fact that you say you don't know, but you're the cause of all of this." soonyoung shot back rudely. he glanced at the clock. tick tick. he almost gasped, realizing he only had about an hour to see mishu.

"soonyo—"

"i gotta go!"

not caring what seokjin's response was, soonyoung hung up the phone before grabbing the small backpack off his counter and running out the door.

"mishu! . . mishu?" soonyoung's desperately voice called out, echoing through the dark home. he ran around, searching up and down for his female friend.

"i'm here soonyoung!" a small, hoarse voice let out. he turned around, only to see a broken girl on the stairwell.

"ah! mishu, come here." he smiled, mishu smiled back sadly. shakily, mishu got up and kinda-stumbled down the stairs before hugging soonyoung.

the platinum-haired boy wrapped his long arms around the girls shoulders. he gripped at her hair softly yet tightly— afraid she would slip through his arms. "i'm-i'm sorry i couldn't stop him. i should have done better for you love."

"hey hey— soons, it's alright. i just missed you, alot. how'd you even get here?" mishu asked curiously as she walked upstairs with soonyoung.

"i just ran. ho— he wasn't home." soonyoung simply replied, wrapping an arm around mishu's shoulder and opening her room's white door.

laying down, memories of things before laced through her mind. she sighed, turning to face the blonde boy. "what's wrong?"

"soonyoung— do you remember how we first met?"

/ note; small filler ,, that will make sense in the next chapter, i promise.