part eight — august 12th, 2018.

taehyung, part two.

          "wuh-what?" taehyung whimpered out after hearing what seokjin had said to him. "taehyung let me explain more, please." taehyung refused to look seokjin in the eyes.

"you've mean to tell me hoseok kidnapped this poor girl because you got jealous she didn't like you?"  taehyung asked out quietly.

"no— that's not the full story, and yes, at the time i was pissed and so was hoseok. we we're mad that i put my heart all for this girl, i was all in, and she still wouldn't love me. she loved soonyoung." seokjin said, sighing.

"soonyoung met mishu about six years ago, they clicked from the start but didn't have their flirty thing til about nineteen." seokjim continued, "that was two years ago, i think. of course she couldn't help who she fell for, but her and soonyoung never actually dated and she knew i had feelings for her. it looked like she did it to make me suffer, like she lead me on."

he began talking once more, "in december, i wad going to pick her up because she got lost in daegu after trying to get her papers back from some animal that stole them. i got there in time to see her being kidnapped—"

"— by fucking wonho." taehyung added.

"yes, by hoseok. i followed him out to some old rotten warehouse in the middle of the woods where he brainwashed her and wiped her clean of any memories and put this chip thing her neck. i almost got caught watching, and all i remember is hitting the street and crying as i ran away."

"the next day hoseok acted extremely normal for his upset moods, and i knew mishu wasn't gonna show up. i was too mad at her and too afraid to tell the police. i confronted him about it, and then he explained and had a mental breakdown. taehyung, he was mad, yes, but there's this monster living inside of him. like it's controlling him and one day it'll break out and kill us all. he's evil."

"mishu has slowly regained memories and hoseok set up this whole app thing. his fucked up girlfriend, hyolyn who has to pretend to be another captive, is helping him do it." seokjin explained further.

"then why haven't you told the police?"

"i told you, i'm afraid he'll do something. and i'm still pissed at her and i want her to suffer, i want soonyoung to suffer too. as evil as it sounds, i fucking hate them for what they did." seokjin said calmly.

"if hoseok's crazy he's sure rubbing off on you, you psychopath! what the fuck is wrong with you? i hate you!" taehyung said loudly as tears poured down his, now red cheeks.

"taehyung i—"

"no seokjin, shut the fuck up! i'm going to get her and i swear to
fuck if you try to stop me i'll knock you out cold and tie you up. you're cruel!" taehyung spat rudely, yet shaking and crying in his own body.

"tha-that poor girl had to suffer for almost a year because of you, hoseok, and your selfish, evil ways! can you imagine how much soonyoung hurts? because i'm assuming he knows about this. and i'm assuming you told him if he told anyone, or tried to he'd get killed?" taehyung continued, standing up abruptly.

"i can't believe i trusted you! i just about hated her and now i come to realize her whole rudeness and shitty computer breaking was all you and hoseok, and his fucked up, crazy girlfriend? you're all getting turned in after i get mishu to safety." taehyung continued to shout, throwing meaningless swears around in his anger, not listening to a thing his former friend, and now psychopath had to say.

"you can't leave, taehyung." seokjin said simply, "he'll kill you, and i won't be responsible. i'll get away for not doing a damn thing." he chuckled a bit, shaking his head.

taehyung walked up to seokjin, and took up what he had said earlier.

he punched seokjin, knocking him out cold.

/ note; hi! yes, i hope you don't hate me (:

this chapter explains how things happened, and i'm rly sorry i wrote it so shit-ily.

just don't kill me(: