part seven — during the summer of 2016.

soonyoung, part two.

          turning her face away from the movie, mishu looked up at soonyoung who had called her name. "yes love?" he just shrugged, kissing her. it was soft, short, and sweet.

the kiss was shortly ended by a soft bark on the other end of the couch. yantaki, mishu's small dog called out for attention. "cockblock," soonyoung mumbled, staring at the dog before petting his small head.

mishu wacked soonyoung on the head, "weirdo." the dark haired boy just laughed, he had dyed it black just yesterday.

"hey i'm old enough to want sex young la—"

"i'm gonna stop you right there, babe." mishu chuckled and kissed her "boyfriend" again, this time, very forcefully.

the girl's phone rang. 'jinnie 💓' the contact read. pulling back, soonyoung raised an eyebrow. "you gonna answer that?"

mishu shrugged, "he can wait."

breaking away, she pushed him back on the couch and bent down to kiss him once more.

seokjin sat down, his phone to his ear. the phone picked up, "hi!"

"oh mishu thank god i've been calling for the past—"

"—this is mishu, i'm probably busy with yantaki right now, i'll try and call back later!"

seokjin sighed, lightly rubbing his head before placing his head in his palm. he had cancelled all of his plans for her, and almost lost his job. she never showed at his house.

"she's probably off with soonyoung." hoseok growled as he entered seokjin's home. "why do you even like her anymore? all she does is hurt you!"

seokjin's head tipped down, "it's not her fault she doesn't love me, hoseok. we can't help who we fall for, we all have different opinions, her choice is to date soonyoung, i'll let her be happy."

"i'm just so mad! she stood you up! again! who does that kind of stuff?" hoseok let out angirly.

"you've done it before, asshat." seokjin said, reminding him what had happened spring break. "no." hoseok replied.

"no?"

"i-i was drunk, and i was distracted and i actually felt bad after! that's nothing." he said, shaking his head.

"you ditched me for a bunch of girls, wons. every time i'd go to take you out to hang with me and a couple others, you— the person i needed most around, weren't there." seokjin argued.

"and, mishu is just as drunk as you were. on love, though. something you and i can't seem to find." seokjin spoke once again.

"so hop off her case because she needs soonyoung just as much as i needed you over spring break. he's her lifeline at the moment. we we're supposed to hang out and talk over an argument we had a couple days ago anyways. i said some mean things, and so did she. you can't blaim her for ditching me to hang out with her boyfriend, or whatever she considers him."

hoseok simply turned around and walked out of seokjin's house.

/ note; shit i exposed this chapter and i wasn't ever gonna post it