part nine — august 13th, 2018.

mishu, part four.

          pacing, mishu tapped the bloody knife in her fingers as she checked the clock, 2:24 am. she sighed, he's late. constantly, she turned to check behind her and look through the dark as her figure got chills over and over.

her red skirt— that she was forced into sat a little damp, some parts of the skirt darker than the other from blood stains, sat up high on her tan thighs. the black dagger almost slipped from her, still shaking, fingertips as she turned to face a wide-mouthed soonyoung.

"ar-are you okay?" he choked out, seeing the barely visible tears running down her face, mixing with the blood and sitting atop her lips.

she just shook her head a simply 'no,' before dropping the black metal object on the floor. mishu fell to her knees not too shortly after the dagger had.

he walked rather fast over to her, "he-he's still i-in here somewhere. alive, i didn't kuh-kill him." she looked up. she looked broken. she looked crazy. she looked . . scared for her life, terrified.

"yeah?" soonyoung said calmly, even though he was beginning to have a panick attack himself. "— well let's not wait around for him
to find us."

"damn you hoseok." he mumbled as he picked up the girl in his arms. she seemed to crumble as her head fell against his chest.

he had failed to notice the large gash in her stomach.

/ note; i might double update. i want the next chapter to be explaining how this night started, then back to present time.

the story's ending soon ):