Chapter X

It was that very thought that immediately undid any pleasure I had from fondling Rhett's private parts. I began to feel painfully out of place, like a pepperoni that had mistakenly made its way onto a vegetarian pizza. 

And then the next disgusting thought shook my senses.

I had just molested Rhett.

Swiftly getting up from the grass on the school field to avoid confronting that painful and grim thought, I dashed to the school gate, desperately jumping onto the nearest bus that would take me home after such an intense day.

********************

As soon as I stepped into the heavenly abode known as my room, my body immediately collapsed on the blue-sheet single bed. For a while, I just lay there, making myself aware of what I had just done to Rhett. Fondling his private parts while he was intoxicated with pain and tiredness... How could I have done that?

Like a bursting dam wall, the pangs of guilt gushed into my mind to fill me with full of regret. My mouth ran dry and my stomach turned in an unfriendly way. Luckily, my annihilating thoughts were distracted with another pleasuring one.

But his body looks so... fine. I'd kill to have a body like that.

Thinking about Rhett's muscles that were extremely tired made beads sweat trickle down my back. They're definitely going to ache tomorrow, I thought. 

My thoughts about the male body, one in particular, definitely kicked off the process of making me super aroused. Almost immediately, I fantasized Rhett lying next to me; inhaling my scent and enjoying the look of my body. The precious organ of my male body started to thicken, as my breaths became more shallow and rapid.

Visually imagining he was actually there, my hands ran over my torso, imagining that they were his. Feeling the urgency with which he needed to handle my body, my hands slid even lower to feel my hardness poking through my pants. Its head was starting to poke through my foreskin, and I could almost definitely feel it as my palm brushed along my shaft.

Peering down to my shorts, my eyes were focused on the lycra-encased bulge that was standing proudly in my shorts. It's time to let it free, I thought as I felt some dampness beginning to leak from the end of my manhood.

Slipping off my shirt, I stood up from my bed to take my pants off. The large bulge in my Pierre Cardin boxer shorts was simply too excellent to admire. Conjuring up in my mind was Rhett standing behind of me, running his hands over my exposed torso. I moaned in pleasure as I imagined him feeling my legs through my shorts and stroking my dick through the fabric. 

My pied piper sprang free as soon as I undid the tie at the top of my shorts and slid them down. It was hard and red, yet moist at the end like always and begging for attention and tender love. 

Laying back on the bed once more, I imagined him beside me; on top of me; touching me in places I would never dare to explore. Recalling his manly scent from the field earlier, I longed to know what his one-eyed anaconda would taste like. Grabbing my own as my fantasies were prolonged, I slid my foreskin slowly forward and back over the head.

My excitement was rising like a quadratic function graph but I definitely did not want to finish so soon. I'd never been so hot for Rhett before. I can't waste this. It's got to be really sublime.

I rolled over, face-down onto the bed and started thrusting gently against the duvet. The feeling of my dick head rubbing against a fold in the sheets was probably the most lustful feeling I'd ever had in my life. My imaginations made me feel as if Rhett was below me, his face twisted into a mire of pleasure while he moaned in delight.