My Neighbour is My Classmate?!:Part 1

Yuan POV------------

Hello everyone! My name is Wang Yuan. I'm 17 years old! This year i'm gonna turning to 18! Okay let me tell you the story. Its a happy news for me!

Flashback

"Yuan dear. We gonna move to another house. And you sure be happy about it." My mom say to me while smiling brightly. "Hah? Moving? Where to,mum? This house is already okay enough. It just take 20 minute to walk to school. And using a bus 10 minute."( i just randomly choose the time😂)

"Ya. Its okay,but it took too long,Yuan. You're my only son. I worry people mistake you as a girl. You're too pretty~." My mom say teasing me. "Mom! Okay fine. Where to mom? Is it really near to go to school?" I ask her. "Yes dear. Just take 2 minute. But for you to walk to your classes... Hmmmm 6-7 minute i think." My mom say.

"For real?! Wah! I can go to school late everyday!" I say cheerfully. While i see my mom just smiling. "When,mum?" I ask impatiently. "Tomorrow. Since tomorrow is holiday." My mum say. "Yay! Let's start packing mum! Our things/stuff not really lot!" I say and dashing to my room to pack all of my stuff.

Flashback end.

And now... Here i am! I already arrive to my new houses! "Mum! I go upstairs first. I place my stuff in my room first,okay?" I yelled to my mom. "Sure dear! But hurry and help me later!" I heard my mom shouted. I hurry and place my stuff in my room.

When i was about to carry more things i saw one boy looking at me. But i don't know who he is. Because he wearing a mask,glasses and hold a book looking at me strangely. I smile and greet him " Hello. I'm a new person here. Pleased to meet you" i say. He bow without any response and got into his house. "Weird." I mumbled. And continue carry the stuff and go inside the house.

"Mum. We really doesn't have a lot of things,huh?" I say. I realize that we don't really have a lot of stuff after throw away stuff that useless. "Mmhm. Ya. Before our house is full with useless things. I thinking want to buy some new stuff. Yuan. Go prepare things for tomorrow. You got extra school tomorrow." My mom say to me. I pouted but still go prepare my stuff.

The night time.

Author POV----------_-----

"Uwahh! The view from this window room is very nice!" Yuan yelled in excitement. He then let out his phone and take the picture. Because of his phone is OPPO, the photo he is very good looking. He walk to the balcony and sit on the chairs. Though he just move today,his mum and his self is very creative. They design the new house in short time

"Eh? Aren't that the person who i meet before?" Yuan talking to himself. "Aish! Why did he always wear the mask? I can't see his face!" Yuan still talking to himself. He trying to look at the boy. He saw the boy very quite with earphone on his ears. Sometimes the boy humming too. "Aish! Who is he? His voice seem nice to be hear!" Yuan talk to himself. He wonder who is the boy. Suddenly the boy turn to his way.

to be continue...

A/N: Hahaha. I still post a new story even though my exam started on next Tuesday😅😅 To who has exam as well, Fighting! Oh, back to the story! I'm sorry. Usually i always make the first chapter short. Sorry if the story is suck🙇🙇 Thanks for reading! Leave some comment! KaiYuan forever! Bye-bye!