My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:Part 9

Yuan's POV------------

Oh yeah! Junkai and I finally got to sit together~Thanks to that Leo Wu! "Junkai! Junkai!"I called. He looked at me for a while and then turn around back? Aish! He's so mean! I need to find a way to get close to him! He looks very interesting! "Junkai~Junkai~"I called. He ignored me?! How dare you? I know you're handsome,oh but not as handsome as me~But don't ignore me,you meanie! "Junkai~Junkai~Junk---" "laoshi(teacher)."Junkai suddenly cut me off and stood up. "Wang Yuan kept calling me and it's bothering me."He said. Gosh! He just reported me?! Oh Xiaokai... And here it goes! 

Mr.Bai is glaring at me... Curse you,Junkai! "Wang Yuan, is it true?"Mr.Bai asked. I stood up and crossed my arms. "Of course it is!~But... He didn't answer me at all! I want to ask him to explain something to me! You said he need to help me! But... You look! He's so arrogant and so cold! Like an ice! He won't help me at all!"I said as i puffed my cheeks. Junkai looked at me with a look. An annoyed look. I smirked, mocking him. As if knowing it, he narrowed his eyes. The eyes as if saying, 'Don't bother me anymore or you'll get it from me!'I rolled my eyes at him. Annoyed. "Yeah. Yeah. I won't bother you anymore! I'm really scared! Please don't hit me!!"I said. Mr.Bai and other students looked at me. Confused. 

"Oh. Junkai said it!"I said easily. "What--? I didn't!"Junkai said,looking at me and Mr.Bai. Mr.Bai opened his glasses. Omg... This isn't good.... I immediately averted my eyes with his. I could feel Mr.Bai gaze. I glanced to him. He's looking at me!! "Ehem. Ehem. Wang Yuan."Mr.Bai called. I blink my eyes nervously. Somehow, i don't know why did i do that... I didn't... Lied right? Maybe Mr.Bai's eyes are scary to me. "Wang Junkai. I've said it. Please cooperate. Teach Yuan what he doesn't understand. He's dumb. He admitted it himself. Please help him. But if i heard another complain... Whether it's from XiaoYuan or you... Both of you will stand up in the hallway. Understood?"Mr.Bai said firmly. I nodded. I glanced at Junkai. Obviously he's pissed. He glared me for a second. I immediately took my seat and played with my neck. 

"Junkai. Sit down, please."Mr.Bai demanded. Junkai che-ed but still sat down. He opened his glasses and put his head on the table.. Wait... Wait... Wait... Wait!!! He's very handsome?! Che! So the rumours are true. Well, to be honest, he's handsome too if he wore the glasses. My eyes focused at him for a moment. But not until he glared me with that dark beautiful eyes. Beautiful but it's frightening! I immediately averted his gaze. As the class continued... I kept yawning.  Ahhhhh!! Mr.Bai! This class is so boring!!! 

"Wang Yuan. You may go out if this class is that boring to you."Mr.Bai suddenly said to me. He's looking at me as if he'll burn a hole through my head.  I looked around me. Everyone is looking at me. I stood up. "Aihyo,Mr.Bai... This class is boring because you just TALK all the time! It's so boring! You should make a game or interact with the students a bit more! It'll be more interesting!"I said as i snickered. Mr.Bai sighed. "Fine. Go out, please."Mr.Bai said as he showed me the door. "I hate you!"I dramatically said and stomped my feets all the way out to the door.

I saw Mr.Bai just shook his head. I'm sooo pissed! I looked over Wang Junkai. Our eyes met. Then... I got an idea.

To Be Continued...

Hello! Thank you for reading~Sorry if it was suck... I'm very sorry for the slow updates and recent hiatus... Thank you very much for still staying with my ff(s) that's all then! See you in the next chapter! KaiYuan forever! Bye bye!