My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:part 6

AUTHOR'S POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''WANG JUNKAIII!!!!"Yuan's voice caught everyone's attention. They just watched as Yuan ran to get Junkai. Junkai realized it and hurried tried to ran away. They just watched how Junkai got panicked and ran away. "AH! WANG JUNKAI! Wait for me!" Yuan added speed in his running.   "What's wrong with Wang Yuan and that cold guy?"Some of students  been wondering what the heck is wrong with them.  A cold guy that never care about anyone and a warm-hearted and cheerful guy.  What happened?  

"Gyahhhhhh!!! WANG JUNKAI! HOW CAN YOU RUN SO FAST?!  YOU SHOULD COME TO THE SPORT DAY IF YOU'RE  THIS FAST!"Yuan shouted.  "Go away, Wang Yuan!  Don't ever disturb me again! I beg you okay?!"Students at the hallway shocked when they heard the cold guy, Wang Junkai's, voice.  "Oh my Lord.  Did he.... Did he just... "The female students stuttered and then... 

"SHOUTED?!!" Shouted.  Back to Wang Yuan and Wang Junkai now.  

"Wang Junkai! I beg you! Stop!  I just want to give you dumplings!"Wang Junkai stopped.  "Dumpling...?"Wang Yuan ran faster and hugged him from back.  "Gotcha!"

Yuan went in front of Junkai and hand him a bag of dumplings.  Junkai took it with a bright eyes.  He really loves dumplings.  He quickly covered his happy face.  He bowed and said "thank you. "Then he left.  

Wang Yuan smiled.  "Great.  Mom Is the best! She know that he love dumplings! Gladly I bought it right after mom told me."Wang Yuan hummed and left that place with a smile on his face. 

FLASHBACK... 

Yuan was in his room, sighing while playing with his phone.  A minute ago, he posted on his Weibo account about his problem. 

Wang Yuan:

"Can't someone help me solve my problem? *sigh* Someone tell me some tips or ways to get closer to someone that's hard to, please 🙏"

Share:17.                          Comments: 8.                         Likes:70

After Yuan posted it,his mom called him. 

"Wei, ma?"

"What's wrong with you, dear?"

"*sigh*you know Xiaokai... It's turn out...  He's Wang Junkai. His real name is Wang Junkai."

"Ah, yeah.  So?"

"After i know his identity... Hm...  He's so cold to me. He treat me like a stranger and didn't give me even one smile!"

"Ah..."

"Wait ma. Why did your tone sounded like you knew him?"

"Aiyo? No???  Mama don't know him?"

"Ma!~ Tell me... What do you know about him, pretty please? I just want to get closer to him~"

"Hmm?~That's so unusual of my baby.   Usually you got everyone in just one catch?  Couldn't get him, hm?"

"Aiyo, ma~ don't tease me anymore~Tell me already…"

"Ohohoho.  Should i?  What do i get?"

"... You're so mean,ma!"

"Hurry~ You want informations or not?~"

"Mm....  Okay. Fine.  I'll cook breakfast for 1 week for it. ~T_T~"

"Ohohoho~My baby know me the best. Okay.  Okay.  Actually mama don't know if this information is useful or not, but mama once asked him what's he like.  He said dumplings.  You may slowly build friendship from giving him dumplings.  He likes it.  Nah. That's all for your price.  One information, one work. Oh! My boss is calling me! Bye-bye my baby!"

"Oh.  Thanks ma.  Bye.."

After that, Yuan laid on the coach and thought about it.  "Build friendship with dumplings? Will it work?"He thought as he stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"I should try it out first?"He said as he took the ingredients for dumplings and started to made it.

End of the flashback...

Yuan giggled.  "A piece of cake! Step one, success!" He danced like a crazy person without noticing other students was looking at him for the whole time.

"Nice look,warm hearted,cheerful.  But kind of crazy."-other students.

To be continued...

Hello there! Omg, sorry for hiatus for a long time!! I'm sorry for taking so long to update!!T_T•﹏•
Thank you for reading! I'm sorry if it was suck! Hopefully we'll meet in the next update quickly.  Thank you for reading! KaiYuan forever! Bye~

Ps:All of the TFBOYS' members are an adult now! ↖(^▽^)↗