My Neighbour is My Classmate?!: Part 5

Yuan's POV-----------------------

"WANG JUNKAI?! Why are you here?!" I shouted. The person who named Wang Junkai panicked. "Wei! Wang Junkai! Why are you at Xiaokai's house?!" I shouted once again and this time i questioned him. Ya well. What is he doing at Xiaokai's house? Is he a thief? "Are you a thief?!" I asked him. "Y-You wait there! I-i'm gonna catch you if you're a thief!" I shouted and runs to Xiaokai's house.

Yuan's POV ended.

Author POV-----------------

"I think Xiaokai not at home!" Yuan said and then grabbed the knob door and twisted it. It was unlocked. "Wha..?" Yuan questioned. Who the hell didn't locked their own home? Its made Yuan more suspecting that Junkai is a thief.

He hurriedly runs to the balcony. Firstly he tried to search for Xiaokai first. Then he didn't found him. He hurriedly went to the balcony. "Hah! Wang Junkai!" Yuan shouted. Junkai turned and saw Yuan. "H-how did you get in?" Junkai asked. Felt curious how Yuan get into the house. "The door is unlocked! You must be a thief! Where's Xiaokai?!" Yuan asked. "Are you a dumb?" Junkai asked. "Why would the thief got into someone house and rested on their balcony?" Junkai questioned him. Yuan thinks back. What Junkai said is kinda right. "But if you're not a thief... Who are you? How did you get in? Except you are the owner of this house. Xiaokai is not at home too..." He said and stopped for a while. Then he glanced to Wang Junkai. "Couldn't be that you're Xiaokai." Yuan said. He then scanning Junkai face. "Are you Xiaokai?!?!" Yuan asked in a shocked tone.

"You really stupid." Junkai said and walked into his room. "So you really are Xiaokai?!" Yuan asked once again. "You guess?" Junkai asked and sat on the sofa as he crossed his legs. "Then why didn't you told me before?" Yuan asked. Felt curious why Junkai didn't told him before. "Whatever. Just go out. I'm tired." He said and laying on the sofa. "Oh. Sorry. Sorry for the mistaken and sorry for disturbing you on night. Goodnight." Yuan said as he exit the room and went out from Junkai a.k.a. Xiaokai's house.

After Yuan got out. Junkai smirked and mumbled "Finally. And now the 'game' began." He mumbled.
.
.
.
.

"You stupid,Wang Yuan! It brought such a shame to you! How could you mistaken him?" Yuan felt angry to his self. He then hurriedly went to the kitchen and look so something. "Where's the ice cream?" Yuan questioned his self. He then remembered back what his mom said before..

'Yuanyuan. Our ice cream is out of the stocks. If you want some go bought it okay? I already put enough money for you to bought the ice cream. Its in your rooms drawer." That's what his mom said. Yuan hurriedly went to his room and opened the drawer. "Ah! Mom really did left some money! Then... I'll go buy the ice cream!" Yuan said excitedly. He took the money,his jacket and house key.

Yuan played some songs on his phone and hummed the song. The road was really quite. It was quite late already. Yuan hummed as he walked along the roadside. One of the song he played is 'Karry On' by Karry Wang. "This song is kinda good." Yuan said and continued his walk.

Junkai sided...

"Its Wang Yuan. What is he doing this late night? Even wear a earphone. That's kinda dangerous if someone attack him from the back and he Didn't heard it " Junkai mumbled as he continued watched Wang Yuan. "Although i want to make a 'games'... But his safety is important." He spoke out once again and quietly watched Yuan from his balcony.