My Neighbour is My Classmate?!:Part 4:

Yuan POV-----------------------

Haih... Who exactly is Wang Junkai? Why is he and Xiaokai looks like having a same eyes and same glasses? Also his hair... Aih! I don't remember how his hair is.

"Boo!" I heard someone shocked me. I'm eaten his trick. "Wargh!" I screamed because of the shocked. The person burst to laugh. I glance to see the person who shocking me. "CHENG XIN!" I yells. So it was him the one who shocking me. What a nice buddy."hahahaha! Yours expression was so funny,Yuan! I don't know that you will have that kind of reaction! Puhahaha!" He say. I clench my teeth and my both hand. I shove my hand to punch him. But he fast,he avoid my punch so easily. "Hey. Hey. Don't be like that. I was. Just. Kidding." He said again as he stopped his laugh.

"Are you in bad mood? Its rare." He said. I glance to him and continued my walk. "Nah. Its not like that." I replied to him. He grabbed my arm and suddenly pull me. "Oi! Be careful a little can you,Yuan?" He said. "There is a car back then. Wanna die?!" He shouted to me. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh."Sorry,Cheng Xin. I was spacing out recently today." I said to him. He looked to me strangely."you're so weird. Its very rare,Yuanyuan." Cheng Xin said to me. He then say,"talk to me later okay? Your problem. I need to go this way. Bye bye. Careful." He said as he waving to me and walked to his way. "Um." I nodded and waving to him back.

In front of Yuan's houses.

"Eih. Xiaokai. You just came back? Yet you still wearing that mask? Why?" I ask him. He glanced to me. "Ah. Yuan. Hello. Yes. I'm just got back. I'm always wearing a mask because i like to. And you also just got back?" He say to me as he stop his activities and looked to me. "Um. I just got back. Don't you feel uncomfortable to wear a mask every time?" I say and asked him a question once again. "Um. No. At school i open it." He say then his eyes widened open. I look to him weirdly. "Nothing. I go in first. Bye bye. " he say and got into his house."o-oh. Bye." I say as i also got into my house.

"Ma. I'm back!" I yells. Yet i doesn't heard any of my mom sound. I go check to the kitchen."Ma?" I asked. Still no one answer it. Then i saw a note on the fridge. I took the said note and read it.

From ma.

Yuan. I'm going to the trip for
3 days and 2 night. I already told
Xiaokai. So if you need anything,
Try ask him. I already prepare
Everything. Don't worry. Sleep
Early.Take care. Bye bye.

Love ma.

"Aiyo. Ma!!" Yells. The only thing i do. "How could ma,leave me without saying goodbye face-to-face.." I stated. Suddenly i heard the knocking sounds from my house door. " *startled.*" I startled by the sound. "W-who?" I asked with worry feeling all over myself. "XIAOKAI." Oh. It was Xiaokai. I run over to the door and saw Xiaokai standing in front of me. "Xiaokai! It was you! I thought it was someone else." I said to him. He still wearing his mask! Yo,could you open your mask please? All of that things is all over my mind. "Yuan. Good evening. Sorry disturb you on this late evening." He said. I just nodded and ask him to get in. Sadly, he refused me.

"I just came over to give you some dinner. Here. Your mom ask me to help take care of you." He said. I smile to his as i say thank you to him. "Ooh. But don't being disturbed by this small matter. You can just continued your things." I said. He shook his head. "Don't worry. Am not being disturbed by it. Then,i'll excuse myself first." He said. I nodded and bowed to him. Then got into my house.