My Neighbour Is My Classmate?!:Part 10

Wang Junkai's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~

Huff... Finally...he's out. I glanced outside and saw him looking at me with a grin. Wondering why,i didn't take my eyes off of him. His grin remains on his face as he suddenly threw something to me. It hit my face. I glared him as he giggled happily and stuck out his tongue. I narrowed my eyes,signing him to not play around anymore. But....he didn't take my warning seriously and threw more. It were candies. This guy sure hold a lot of candies!

Irritated,without noticing it..I stood up and yelled,"Stop playing around!" loudly. He seemed to be gasping happily. Then i just realized that i...

"Junkai. Out. Side."Mr.Bai said with a glare. I inhaled my breath sharply and then walked outside the classroom unwillingly. "Ah~You're out! I'm no longer lonely! Great~"

...fell into his trap.

I glared him and crossed my arms,ignoring him. "Junkai! Play! Let's play something! We're both outside now!"He suggested but i ignored him,looking elsewhere. He huffed.

Few minutes passed as I closed my eyes.  The guy beside me seems quiet. I opened my left eye a little to see what he's doing. I saw how his mouth is pouting as he crossed his arms. This guy is sulking! 

My jaw dropped. Unbelievable! T-this guy tricked me into going out but right now see who's sulking! Oh.. My... God. I sighed as I glanced at him,crossing my arms. I saw him opening his eye a little,peeking me. I sighed once again and said; "Just tell me what do you want."I said in a bored tone.  He stopped crossing his arms and grinned as he looked at me.

"Play wit----" "No."I cut him off before he finished and closed my eyes back.

Duk!

"Ouch!"I groaned in pain. I opened my eyes and glared him. He's hitting me?! God. Just what's wrong with this guy?!

He's pouting as he kept hitting me. His eyes looking at the ground,tears on its corner. My jaw once again dropped. S-seriously?? He... He is so childish!!!

Author's POV--------------

Leo watched as the two of them stood at the hallway. He grinned. Interesting. He thought in his mind as he began to think about lots of things. He has created a plan... Specially for  those two...

"Dear student, Leo Wu. You've only began your school today. Please don't make trouble. Look at the blackboard. Now."Mr.Bai said. His eyes sending him death glare. Leo just awkwardly laughed. He nodded and apologized. Everyone's attention was on him for a while but they focused back on Mr.Bai after hearing that death warning.

it's interesting to be in the same school and class with the Prince but this teacher is scary...Leo thought in his mind.

He quickly fixed his attention to the blackboard as he felt the sensation of someone sending him death glares.

-Skipped to lunch time-

"Oi Wang Yuan. How long are you going to mess around with Wang Junkai? Stop messing around with him already ah! He's scary you know?!"Zhihong said, smacking Yuan's shoulder. Yuan's hissed. "That's hurts!!!!!!"He whined. Zhihong rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue. "Stop it already. He's annoyed to the extent that I think----" Before Zhihong got to finish his words,Yuan already ran away. Where's he going? Ah. Zhihong just warned him and now. See. He.. Is running to the said guy with such a happy and excited smile on his face.

To be continued...

Hello everyone! Sorry!! I always took such a long time to update TT I'm very sorry. We're undergoing a lockdown here so online classes will be done;-; So I'm very busy;-; I'm very thankful too everyone TT Thank you for reading!! Please stay safe and healthy!! 💗💗