My Neighbour is my Classmate?!:Part 3

Xiaokai POV---------------------🐱

I saw Wang Yuan and her mother got into their house. Without anyone notice, i open the mask i wear and chuckled. "Now you know my nickname already... I hope you notice me later." I whispering to myself

"I will keep it secret,Wang Yuan. Sorry but,you need a hard challenge first. Its hard for me to choose a friends."I say to no one and get into the house. "Meow~" I heard my cat sounds. I look at him and smile. "I'm back,XiaoYu." I say to him and take him to my lap. "I should take a bath. XiaoYu,you want to come?" I ask him with a smile. His eyes widen open "MEOW!!" He run away. I chuckled because of his action.

After Taking a shower/bath.....

I do my usual routine, wearing a masker once a weak. I play Jay Chou songs on my phone and i wear a earphone. I go to the balcony as usual. I look to the sky. "When.. When will you start to noticed me?" I stated.

Author POV----------------------------

At Yuan Side.🐰🐰

"from the time i start to know you. I feel a lot of butterflies in my stomach. I don't know  the feeling but, its so comfortable. Oh~oh~I feel my heart racing whenever i saw you. You're my sunshine and i know it. I like you for a long time. I miss your--" Yuan stop his singing when he saw Xiaokai. So weird Xiaokai does not wearing a mask today. He thought."Oh. He wearing a masker. That's why he not wearing a mask. Cieh." Yuan talking alone. "Xiaokai!" Yuan called him. Xiaokai turn to his way and smile to him. "Its rare to see you without your mask." He say to him. And reply his smile."Ah. It's because today i was wearing a masker. So i'm not wearing a mask" He reply. "Oh." Yuan simply reply it. "Yuanyuan! Its dinner time! Get down quickly." Yuan heard his mom called him for dinner. "Okay ma. I'll be there soon!" He shouted.

"Um.. Xiaokai. I need to go for a dinner. H-have you eat dinner yet? You may come to have a dinner with us." He say to  Xiaokai. Xiaokai shook his head and smile to Yuan."I'm not eat yet. Ah. Its okay. I will cook dinner later." He say. Xiaokai actually doesn't want to reveal his identity yet.

He need to open the mask or masker he wear if he want to eat. He don't want Yuan to see his face yet. He not ready."Oh. O-okay.  W-wan an(g-good night)!" Yuan say and dashing into his house. "Mm. Wan an (Good night). " Xiaokai reply and got into his houses.

"Ma!!" Yuan shouted. "Wei!wei! Yuanyuan!. What is it?!" His mom asked in shock. "I-i saw Xiaokai with masker earlier. He.." Yuan stop his talk. "He what?" She ask. "He smile at me! His smile was so bright!" Yuan shouted  happily. His mother just give a warm smile to him. "Hm. Let's eat dinner. It will be cold soon." Yuan mom say and grab his wrist. "Mm! What did you cook?" Yuan asked as he follow his mom to table. ".. Hmm.. It's a secret. You can figure it out after this."his mom said.

Skip time to tomorrow!

7.55 a.m.

Yuanyuan wake up! Yuanyuan wake up! Or else you will be late! Yuan, its a school day! Its already late!!!-Alarm sound.