Justice v. Vengeance

It took Batman and Daredevil quite some time to fight past all of the mobsters the Kingpin could throw at them, but they triumphed and reached the top floor.

"Where is Zeus?" Batman snarled, keeping a firm grasp on a mobster's throat.

"First door on...left," the mobster coughed.

Batman dropped the mobster, who was left wheezing and panting, trying to get oxygen back into his lungs.  Batman opened the door, and was greeted by several armed mobsters.

"Kingpin, sir, we have the Batman," a mobster stated.

The walkie-talkie crackled before saying, "And Daredevil?"

"Not here, sir."

"Good enough.  Kill him," the speaker on the other end of the walkie-talkie ordered.

"Yes, sir," the mobster said, cocking his gun.

Batman rolled out of the way, thinking, These men weren't even prepared for me.  Their guns weren't ready; I'll almost feel bad about doing this.  Almost.

Meanwhile...

Daredevil released the mobster he had by the collar.  The body fell along with seven others, and Daredevil stepped over him.

"Well, that didn't take long," Bullseye sneered.

"Step out of the way, Bullseye.  Last chance," Daredevil warned.

"You wouldn't believe the number of times I've heard that," Bullseye chuckled.

"I gave you your chance," Daredevil stated, initiating combat with Bullseye.

Daredevil started to strike Bullseye.  Bullseye deflected the jabs easily, and head butted Daredevil, sending Hell's Kitchen's hero back a few feet.

"Bet it hurts, doesn't it?  Adamantium laces my bones," Bullseye stated.  "Can't imagine it feels too good to get hit by it."

"I know a guy who has Adamantium bones," Daredevil replied, getting back up, defiantly.  "The only way we knew how to defeat him was with Captain America's shield.  As I'm sure you know, the Captain's shield is made of Vibranium.  What I have here," Daredevil said, raising his billy clubs, "is Wakandan Vibranium which dispels kinetic energy.  Such as, the kinetic energy your Adamantium bones produce."

Bullseye attempted to punch Daredevil, but Daredevil skillfully knocked the mercenary's hand away with his billy club.  A few hits targeted to the head later, Bullseye fell to the ground, unconscious.  Daredevil tucked his billy clubs away, thinking, I didn't even get to explain to him how my billy clubs were made of proto-Adamantium, too.  Oh well, I'll let him think it over in the Negative Zone.

"Daredevil, I have successfully disarmed Zues.  I'm coming over to help you with Fisk," Batman stated.  "Don't move in without me."

"Understood," Daredevil replied.

Daredevil didn't wait too long for Batman to keep to his word, and he arrived.

"You ready?" Batman asked, bat-cuffing Bullseye.

"After you," Daredevil said, stepping aside for the Dark Knight.

Batman walked up to the door, but Daredevil grabbed him.  Then, he proceed to put him in a choke hold.

I'm sorry, Bruce.  The man behind this door is responsible for the death of my father.  I can't let justice get in the way of what this man deserves, Daredevil thought, dropping Batman's unconscious self.