Chapter 2

"hurry~ she's… waking…~" the voice of someone seems to blur and clustered in your mind but you hear it. A warm and moist cloth was gently dabbing your cheek when you slowly gained you're conscious. It won't matter whether it stuttered you as you felt safe but--- it's time you get back to reality and oh great. This shouldn't be happening.

You woke up to face Sarah. Who had her hand holding your arm. She did it to calm you down. To tell you that everything is going to be alright. She smiled softly and said something almost like a whisper.

"There you go. All better."

There was something in those beautiful yet enchanted blues which makes some sort of a 'mind-wave' that tells you this isn't real... At least it better not be while you know you're not going crazy. And gosh, don't her eyes just reminds you of Steve's? Steve… ah, Steve… --- STEVE!

"SHIT!" You squeaked and push Sarah's hand off with a quick stand! Even your hand seems to automatically slip off the coffee table and down you stumble to the floorboard again.

"Hmph. Youngsters these days. They just don't seem to change. I bet she kisses her mother with that mouth."

"Joseph!"

You looked over at the man sitting on the couch. Basically like he owns it. His stare was deep almost shocking back your gulp. With all those 'legends' Steve told you before that you tend to ignore, his father seems to be a living nightmare towards him and his mother back in those days and damn... Steve wasn't joking. The stern look he has are almost engraved with his neutral expression. The smell of a burning cigar in between his fingers soon turning to ash as the tabs it into his empty tin mint box and leans forward to give you a good look. Now that you're conscious.

"S-Sir…"

All he showed through your words was a tight grin.

Bella knows what's up. She could tell even from the beginning. The living room is just so intense right now.

"This is bad..." you muttered looking over at the clock. Breaking the awkward eye contact.

"No this is good. I mean I don't understand, why is it bad when we can finally see our Son? My little Stevie. Right, Dear?" Sarah seems to be so innocent that you wish you could have enough time to get to know her. She's the one… the mother of every child's dream. She had been a strong role model for Steve and yes, he deserves it.

"I agree here," Joseph said with arms crossed.

"Sarah, Joseph. Just look. Steve could be back anytime soon."

"Goodness. How did you know my name? Tell me I remembered to remove my name tag before doing the laundry."

there are so many questions and so less time. You decided to make things clear to them.

You sighed.