Chapter 4

You probably remembered the soup wasn't prepared by you but they loved it. Everything seems so much cozier when Steve's parents are around. Side by side with his mother, Steve couldn't stop but to get to know more about her. Visibly abandoning his dinner. Joesph, on the other hand, was just minding his own business as he rips a strip of bacon. You had a vision that that bacon is probably going to be you.

When it's bedtime, You and Steve organized the guest room for them. Which is located just one floor below you and Steve's. There's just one problem.

"Never in my life will I share my blanket with you!" Joseph scoffed and drags his pillow to puff it onto the bed.

"Why not?!" Sarah squeaked across the tiny room.

"No means no."

"…………." Sarah stood at the corner next to an old dressing table with her arms straight down on her sides. Hands crumbled into fists and her expression as well... Upset. Her lips turned into a pout.

"Argh, Fine."

Humming Sarah smiled and kissed him on his lips before taking the blanket.

Meanwhile, Steve and you are about to prepare for bed. Steve likes to sleep early but there's no way in the universe that you're gonna switch that light off. Nope. Because let's face it. You like to read. From your phone.

"mmmnnn… go to sleep… hmm…" Steve mumbled something and turns to face you in his sleep. He just can't stand the lights while he's trying to sleep.

In his mind knows none of his 'Nighty Kisses' would be enough to put you to sleep. Yet he's already snoring slightly in just about minutes. You scrolled through your secret Wattpad account for some fanfictions and Yay someone finally updated their story! This is going to a long night.