Notch on the Belt

We've been on the ground for two days, two fucking days, and it's already absolute chaos

We've been on the ground for two days, two fucking days, and it's already absolute chaos. Majority of the 100 are following this "guards" orders, which consisted of taking their wrist bracelets off that monitored our health stats. I already knew who this guard was since we had classes together back on the Ark. Bellamy Blake.

Clarke, Finn, Octavia, Jasper, and Monty had gone off to find food since apparently we were dropped off on the wrong side of the mountain. I had overheard their conversation as Wells tried to convince Clarke to allow him to go with, but she declined immediately, stating that he needed to stay here to look after the rest.

I stayed away from everyone as Bellamy began to grow a following. Murphy and Atom were the two who stood right behind him wherever they went. I rolled my eyes, hiding my arm as I noticed that most of the group began to take their bracelets off. Idiots.

It's been at least a few hours since I've been sitting in this spot, looking up at the stars and the scenery of woods as I took everything in, not wanting to forget anything... in case something happened to us.

"Hey," a deep voice smoothly spoke and I turned my attention to it, noticing Bellamy standing in front of me, hair slicked back. "You alright? You've been sitting here for about four hours."

"I'm fine," I coldly stared, looking back into the woods and I heard him sigh. During my time sitting here, my jacket had risen up, exposing the metal bracelet that's wrapped around my wrist.

Bellamy gripped my arm, bringing my left hand up. "You need to get rid of this," he seethed and I ripped my arm away from him, glaring.

"I don't have to do shit. If you were the least bit smart you'd remember your own words, whatever the hell we want," I smirked, getting off the log, walking towards the dropship.

"Oh, princess, I'll get you to take it off one way or another," he called out from behind me and I flipped him the bird before pushing through the parachute that covered the entrance of the dropship.

After going up a floor, I block the entrance with a large object before sitting against the wall, closing my eyes. Honestly being floated sounds a little better than spending time with these... assholes, but what could you expect from them since we're all criminals.

I slipped my jacket off, laying it out on the floor before laying down on it, feeling my eyes begin to droop slowly.

I was abruptly woken in the middle of the night with the sounds of moaning and slapping skin. I rubbed my tired eyes, adjusting to the darkness as I groaned a bit. "Of course. Just my fucking luck," I whispered, covering my ears as I heard his voice.

"Yeah, that's it," Bellamy moaned and I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes. I felt around the room, desperately looking for something to block the sound out with and I noticed Monty's music player that he had made. Fucking genius. I'll have to thank him later as I picked it up, pressing play as a random song I've never heard of plays throughout the area.