Kidnapped and Tortured

Requested by @-bellamymurphy : I was wondering if I can have an imagines where Bellamy is tortured, by the reader because a grounder makes her

Requested by @-bellamymurphy : I was wondering if I can have an imagines where Bellamy is tortured, by the reader because a grounder makes her. He survives after Clarke and the whole gang find the both the reader and Bellamy. However, even though he survives and is stable after being put into medical, the reader doesn't forgive herself and so she doesn't visit him in medical even though he keeps asking her too. You can leave the name as y/n , thanks !!

I watched Bellamy sulk around camp, his shoulder slumped as he made patrol around the main gate, looking out towards the woods, waiting miraculously for Clarke to come back. According to what he told me, she couldn't handle what she had to do at Mount Weather and just left all responsibility to him. Left him alone to grieve by himself, but he wasn't really alone. I've been by his side as much as he lets me, which isn't really a lot.

"Is he still moping around?" Raven asked me as I glanced towards her.

"Yeah, he's really kicking himself for killing the people in the mountain," I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest as I watched the curly-haired man stagger along. "It didn't really help that Clarke left him alone to deal with his demons."

"Yeah, well, Bellamy's strong. He'll be fine," Raven muttered, clamping a hand on my shoulder before limping away.

My eyebrows furrowed together when I saw Bellamy walking out the gate, my feet walking after him as I didn't wanna lose sight of him. I walked out the gate, earning yells from the guard standing in the tower, but I ignore him, continuing my journey after Bell.

"Bellamy!" I called out, gaining his attention as he whipped around, his eyes widening a bit as I finally caught up with him. "Where are you going?" I asked, huffing a bit as I laid my hands on my knees.

"I was just... I was..." Bellamy trailed off, trying to come up with an excuse as I raised my eyebrows.

"I know you're good with a gun and everything, but the grounders are out here a-and I don't want anything to happen to you," I mumbled, stepping closer to him as the distance between us reduced.

"Nothing's going to happen to me. You should get back to camp," Bellamy muttered and I shook my head, my fingers gripping his guard jacket.

"I'm not going anywhere without you," I told him, looking up at him through my lashes as his lips parted. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug as he sighed a bit, wrapping his strong arm around my waist.

"I'm really glad you're here," he whispered into my ear as I felt my cheeks heat up, leaning back a bit to press a kiss to his cheek.

"I'm not leaving you, ever," I reassured him as he nodded, his lips brushing against my forehead. Bellamy opened his mouth to say something when a blunt object smashed into the back of my head, knocking me to the ground as I watched Bellamy fight off a couple of grounders.