Kiss Me, Goddammit

Praimfaya was coming closer and closer, the teens of Arkadia beginning to just let loose and go back to whatever the hell we want that Bellamy had stated our first day on the ground

Praimfaya was coming closer and closer, the teens of Arkadia beginning to just let loose and go back to whatever the hell we want that Bellamy had stated our first day on the ground. I've been trying and trying to find a way that'll be able to save all of us, all twelve clans but I've come up with nothing. A few of our people, including Kane and Jaha, had gone out to talk to the flame-keeper at the capitol to see if there was a bunker there.

I walked out of the Ark, needing some air as I noticed Bellamy and Jasper walking out the gate, towards the woods. Where the hell are they going? My eyes roamed over Bellamy's figure as he was walking away, always have a soft spot for the freckled man. I thought we had a thing going, but then he got with Gina a few weeks after Clarke left camp then all hope inside my body had disappeared. Now with the end of the world days away, I don't know if he'll ever find out about my feeling towards him.

A hand tapped my shoulder and I jumped a bit, snapping out of my thoughts as I turned around, seeing Harper standing there with a smile on her lips. "Hey, Y/N. We're throwing a little party and was wondering if you wanted to come?" She asked and my lips parted. A party? Really? Is that necessary?

"Oh, Harp," I muttered, running a hand through my hair and before I could continue she cut me off.

"Y/N, come on. You've been working so hard to try and save everyone. Just take a break, for one night. Please?" Harper asked, giving me an innocent smile. I bit my lip, thinking that it could be fun and I could use the break.

"You know what? Yeah, I'll come!" I grinned and she clapped her hands excitedly, grabbing my hand before dragging me into the Ark, towards hanger bay. I could hear music playing as we got closer towards the area, bobbing my head to the catchy song. We walked through the doors into the bay, seeing people sitting on the floor, taking care of each other on one side and up the small ramp where the "bar" area is are just tons of people dancing and drinking.

A small laugh escaped my lips as I watched Harper walk towards everyone, dancing with a short blonde girl. "Y/N! Come on!" She yelled over the music and I nodded my head, slipping off my jacket, revealing the very low cut t-shirt I was wearing before heading towards the two girls. The three of us began dancing to the music, laughing and having a good time as a guy brought me a drink, giving me a small grin.

"Thank you," I mumbled, smelling the liquid in the cup, coughing a bit. Smells like Monty's old moonshine. I chugged the cup, needing to let go as I handed the cup back to the teen. Harper and I began to dance closer towards each other, her hands on my waist as mine rested on her shoulders, slowly rotating in circles.

"I come bearing fruit!" I heard Jasper yell and I turned my head towards him, seeing a familiar figure standing at the bottom of the ramp. Bellamy. The crowd around me cheers as I let out a little laugh, looking towards Harper and her blonde friend before looking back at Bellamy.