Self-Harm

Warning: This has a scene of cutting in it, so if it makes you uncomfortable please don't read this. Love you all xox

-

We've been on the ground for almost two weeks and the perimeter of the camp is just now being finished. I stood near the dropship ramp, my eyes looking over Bellamy as he was talking to Miller. Bellamy and I had a bit of a complicated relationship... everyone can see that we're into each other. Hell, both of us even know we're into each other, but he still hasn't made anything official. A hand rested on my shoulder and I jumped, looking to my left to see Raven standing beside me, a smirk on her face.

"Looking at Bellamy again?" She asked and my cheeks flushed, crossing my arms over my chest as I shrugged.

"N-Not exactly. I'm checking on everyone," I mumbled, looking at all the teens that are working around camp.

"Mhm, sure. You're a terrible liar, you know that?" Raven asked, chuckling a bit as I sighed, nodding my head.

"Yeah, I know. Honestly, I'm just trying to figure him out. I don't need my heart getting broken at a time like this," I told her, running a hand through my hair as Bellamy patted Miller's shoulder before making his way towards us.

"Well, now would be the time to figure it out," she nudged my shoulder before walking away as I gulped a bit, fumbling my fingers together. Bellamy smiled down at me as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, looking out at the camp.

"Looks good, doesn't it?" He asked, glancing down at me as I nodded, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"Yeah, we might actually stand a chance of surviving," I joked, grinning up at the freckled man as he smiled, shaking his head a bit. Bellamy's hand moved from my shoulder, grabbing my hand as he led me to his tent.

I laid onto his "bed" once we got inside, laying my hands above my head as Bellamy laid down beside me, his large hand dipping under my shirt, softly tracing his fingers up and down my side. His lips pressed to mine making one of my hands run through his hair, pulling him closer to me as his body was slightly hovering over mine. "You're so beautiful," Bellamy whispered against my lips, his free hand steadying himself over me. My cheeks warmed, twirling one of his curls around my fingers as my other hand wrapped around his bicep. He leaned down again, connecting our lips in a heated kiss for a few minutes before he began to trail them down my jawline.

-

I woke up to chattering outside of Bellamy's tent as I slowly sat up, covering my bare chest with the blanket, looking around the empty area. I quickly got dressed before exiting the tent, squinting at the bright light from the sun, trying to find the leader himself. My smile turned into a frown when I saw Roma standing beside my man. Is he my man? We never actually established that we were a thing... I swallowed thickly when she slowly dragged her hand up his muscular arm before dragging him off somewhere, a small grin on his lips.

I hugged my body, suddenly feeling a bit used as I made my way towards the campfire where Murphy and Mbege were hanging out. His knife he made from the dropship sat behind him as I bit my lip, debating with myself whether I should take it or not. I've had a problem with self-harm up on the Ark and I've been really good about it... until now. Is just fooling around with me not good enough for him?I swiftly took the knife without either of them noticing, hiding out behind the dropship. I slid down the large metal ship, tears brimming my eyes as I stared at my wrist before bringing my gaze to Murphy's knife.

I let out a small sigh, dragging the sharp blade across my pale skin, wincing slightly as the crimson liquid began pouring from the wound. I sniffed a bit, wiping my nose with my arm before slicing my skin once more. Footsteps could be heard as I quickly pulled my sleeve down, covering the cuts before tossing the knife into the woods.