Part 12

I walk back to my room to. I was extremely tired, I felt like my eye lids were really heavy. I hoped onto my bed and covered my self with a thick quilt. The air on in my room are really cold. The atmosphere is cold, the surrounding is silence but could here my brothers stomping their feet to their room, since suho had warned them to go to sleep. I Lied down on my bed, drifting away to dreamland. (Daydream daydream) I let out a sigh and slept.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Z
Z
Z
Z
Z
   Z
       Z

" hani, wake up!" Someone shooked me hard
" huh... what's wrong? Wait who are you? Where are my brothers?" I said to the woman who is infring of me. She gave me a confuse look.
"Don't you remember me. Seriously that amnesia is really taking a slow time... wait how do you remember your brothers and not me?" She said I was really confuse
"Amnesia... I don't have amnesia, what in the world are you talking about? And who the heck are you? I want my brothers!"
" yes hani's you have amnesia from the accident you have, last year you had a terrible accident when you were walking on the way home, you was hit by someone at the back of your head dong you remember? And how could you forget? I thought you loved me the most..." she had a frown on her face not a serious one " I am your mother," when I heard that my heart stop beating... what do she mean by that, I thought they w-w-were dead!

I was staring at her with wide eyes, I missed her I hug her and whispered ' I love you '
" woah there are you okay why are you getting emotional? Don't worry it is just your amnesia I am not hurt at all. Lets go baby everybody is waiting." She said while rubbing my tears. The way she talk and calls me by wonderful and sweet names made me cry more. I-i just miss her so much. I nodded and went down stairs with her. I was so curious why is she here? Is this a dream? I tried pinching myself... it is not working. I walked into the kitchen. I was really shocked, my jaw dropped. I can't believe this how could this be possible. Is this really a dream, because this is not funny at all. I - I saw...