Part 20

I walked back to my bed and sat thinking about the kiss again and again, until somebody barge in the room making jump in fright. i saw that it was jimin.

" i heard noises," HE SAID
I just shook my head indicating that I did not hear anything. I wanted to smile so badly.
" why are you blushing," he made a disgusted face.
" uhhh ummm I want to sleep now good night," I said
" weirdo," I heard him said
I rolled my eyes and sleep. I was alreday in dreamland when suddenly I started breathing heavily. My heart ache so much. I walked slowly with holding my chest. I opened the door and walked to the room that was closer to me. And it I was Kai's and sehun's room. Both of them share room.Without even knocking it I went inside.
" kai, sehun," I said
I heard him humming and groaning. I called out his name once again.
" huh hani? WAIT ARE YOU OKAY??" Both of them rushed to me as they saw me having difficulty breathing.
" xiumin, Jin, Suho, Jisung,yoongi and Minhyun  hyung," I heard them shouting

Sehun's POV
Excitement dance mode on.
" yah your sister is dying help her now," author nim said screaming at the young boy who is dancing when the sister is literally dying. " hehehhehe sorry,"

I heard someone calling my name, but it was very soft. I think I might be dreaming. I heard kai hyung name being called out too, and he groaned. I just ignored until I heard the name again. I sat up lazily and looked at the door. I saw hani there breathing heavily, her face was purple and there was not much oxygen. We called our hyungs but they did not came.
" didn't xiumin hyung bought her some medicine?" I said to kai
" yeah he did, it is near his bedside. I saw it there." Kai said

I carried hani on my hand and brought her to xiumin room.

" hyung," I shouted
" what is-OH MY GOD!!! What happen why is her face purple!!!!" xiumin hyung rushed out from bed as he saw hani.
" oppa I can't breathe.... properly." I heard hani said
" she can't breathe properly," I said

I saw kai was finding a medicine and he found an inhaler. He rushed to us and gave it to xiumin hyung. He shook it and sprayed it in her mouth. She inhaled it. Her face is now becoming back to normal. Her eyes is closed, and she was sleeping.
" where should she sleep if this happens again?" Kai said
" jimin have a big bed put her there," xiumin said
" okay."