28

J hope POV

" done, we will do the surgery. But it will take hours." The nurse said.

Why must it be now? Why must it be her. Why can't it be me? Why must she suffer with all of these pain?! Seeing her like this made me feel so sad and angry at the same time. As I can see the whole waiting room was crowded with all of my brothers.
Guan Lin was crying the most as he thought he is going to lose his twin. They are both like tom and Jerry but will get close together at the end. Most of them was crying seeing them like this made my heart break. I felt hot liquid running down my cheek. I wiped it and it was tears. It kept in running down non stop. Please god make them be okay, let my sister survive so we can all make her happy. Just as I was in my thoughts I remembered something that made me gasped so loud. Everybody looked at me.
I looked up at them and all eyes was in me. Tears was coming down more. I checked the time and it was 12:00.

" it is h-hani b-b-b" I couldn't Finnish my words as they all gasped knowing what I was saying.
" her birthday!?" B.i said
I nodded.
" why?" I heard dae whi saying it. His eyes was red and puffy. Oh my all of thier eyes was red and puffy.

" where is haechan?" Sehun said
We all shrug our shoulder.

Sehun POV

Where was haechan? I asked them and they all shrug their shoulder.

I was walking until I heard a familiar voice together with a girl one.

I saw haechan with a girl. Is he cheating on my sister?!!! I was angry so I heard the conversation.

" haechan I like you. Please be with me, she is going to die anyways!" She said clinging on him. I wanted to bust in there and kick him so hard but I was shock of what he did.

He push the girl down.

"What! No!! I only love hani. I never once loved you. You always bully her. And one more thing if you say that she is going to die I will make you suffer and I will kill you. Just remember that. I don't want anybody saying bad things to my girlfriend." He said with a stern voice and was threatening her.

I don't want anything going so far. So I went in and check on them.

" haechan it is enough let's go!" I said.
" what no!!! It was all her fault!" He said
" what do you mean?" I said, as I cocked an eyebrow up.

" nothing!" The girl said
" she was the one who put something in hani's food in school. And it made her heart weak!" Haechan said while crying. By the time I know, tears were running down my face. I was so angry. I took her arm and drag her to the police station.

" please I am sorry!" She said. Trying to let go.

I ignored her. Once I reach the police station, I drag her inside and sat her down in front of the police. I knew the police vey well he was a friend of mine and help me in some way.

" oh. Sehun what are you doing here. And her?" He said pointing a pen at the ugly duckling.

" tell him what you did! NOW!" I shouted and it made her flinch. She was crying so hard.

" I am sorry! I put poison in his sister food and it made her heart weak. I-I" sh didn't continue

" talk," my friend said
" I was jealous of her that's why." She said
" and for that you put poison. I am sorry I have to lock you up until your parents are here." My friend said.

That girl was just staring on the cold bare floor not saying anything instead of shaking her head. Hani, you should have not gone through this. No matter what you will still be here. I walked out of the police station together with haechan.

" haechan... do you really like my sister?" I ask him he looked at me and had a wonderful grin on his face.
.
" the moment I step foot into the School on my first day of school. I saw this beautiful girl. She made my heart beat faster than ever. She was the first one to approach me and help me out. She was kind better than the rest of the girls I knew. Hani is so beautiful. I always liked her.

Hearing that my heart was calm her really liked my sister. I should also allow him to like Hani and go out with him.

" saying those things are rally great to hear. If Hani was here, she will be in tears right away!" I said making haechan giggled .