Part36

I was tired so I went up to sleep......

THE NEXT DAY

I was sleeping peacefully until I heard whispering voices

" shhhhhh she is still sleeping!"

" why are you guys all in here?"

" dude shut up! She is sleeping!"

" what is going on here?"

" I SAID SHUT UP SHE IS SLEEPING !"

I was knew it was my brothers. Who is it disturbing my sleeeeeeep!!!!!!!

" SHUT I AM TRYING TO SLEEP IDIOTS. CANT YOU SEE I AM SLEEPING. PEOPLE WANT TO SLEEP YOU ARE DISTURBING." I screamed..... and went back to sleep.

Minhyun PoV

" I told you guys. You can't even listen to me." Minhyun said

" we're sorry... let's try waking her up?" Jihoon whispered

" you do it." Guanlin push Chanyeol to the front

" what! Why me?" Chanyeol said

" because you were the one who made most of the sound." Yoongi said

" b-but." Chanyeol stuttered

" no buts go and wake her up." Jin said

" fine!" Chanyeol whined

Chanyeol POV

Why the heck must is be me???? She is just like Yoongi hyung. She will get so mad at us for waking her up. I hope she will be okay since she raised her voice just know.... wait it will be more worst.

" oh please god please make her not be angry with me," Chanyeol prayed to god ( lol hahah)

" h-hey hani? It is time to wake up." I said to her

She was still sleeping peacefully. How is she still sleeping! She is a light sleeper though. I tried shaking her up, and at the end she is not up yet. I started to get annoyed with it. Until I have to scream.

" YAH WAKE UP YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO GO TO SCHOOL!" I screamed at her to wake up.

" jeez you don't have to scream though. I am already awake." I said to Chanyeol while rubbing my eyes.

" faster go and get ready you need to go to school." I said

Hani POV

He just said that and left.... no happy birthday?
Wow maybe he forgot about it again like last year. It always happen. I think the same think is going to happen again.

I got ready and went down to have breakfast with my brothers. We had it in silence. None of them brought up about my birthday. I felt sad about it. I kept my head down all the time and played with my food.

" hani." Jin said. Maybe he is going to say happy birthday to me? I raised my head faster and looked at him smiling.

" how many times must I tell you don't play your good." He said

My smile disappeared and I frown and continued to eat.

Jin PoV

I could see from hani face was she was sad as none of us wished her happy birthday. She might have think that it was the same like last year.

We all have a surprise for her so we are not suppose to say happy birthday yet.

" okay guys! Go to school now." I said and shooed them away