Part 35

We were so close to each other until......

" excuse me but... WHAT GHE HECK ARE U GUYS DOING!!!! THIS IS BAD OMG THIS IS BAD NO NO NO YOU ARE NOT GOING TO MAKE THE FIRST MOVE. OMG!" Behind I saw Taehyung screaming like and idiot.

He stop when suga hit him in the head really hard.

" ouch what was that for?" He whined and pouted

" you stupid idiot why are you guys always ruining their perfect moment huh? Do you want a piece of my mind huh? Why don't you people go find a girlfriend and marry fast so that I won't need to handle stupid things what you guys say or do."suga said sternly.

I  started laughing my butt of and they all glared at me, so I zipped my mouth and kept quiet. I know that if I continue to laugh I will be in great danger
All thanks to my wonderful and beautiful mouth.

We all got home later as I was so tired. I went into my room and slept.

" yah wake up go and eat."

I woke up and saw jinyoung waking me up

" 5 more minutes."I said and continue sleeping

I heard nothing so I expected he was gone. It was so nice and peaceful. When suddenly

" ahhhhh put me down.!" I scream

"!get up and eat!" Jinyoung said

" okay" I followed him down to eat where everybody was.

I couldn't even open my eyes as I was still sleepy. I felt so tired my head kept on bobbing down as I tried to keep it up still. Until when I have up my head bobbed down and my face landed on my food. I immediately woke up.

I saw everybody staring at me angrily. I was trying to not laugh so hard but I can't. I started laughing like an idiot.

" you think is funny?" Jin said angrily . I kept my mouth shout.

" should have took a video of that." Beakhyun murmured

" should have licked you in the room." Chen said
" should have sent both of you  away from here." Xiumin said making them shut up.

Sorry for the short chapter