Part 24

Hani POV

I woke up at the sound of shouting. Oh my god can't I get a peaceful sleep? Who the hell is shouting right now. I got up and walked down the hall and stop at Kai's room. I sigh, the ate always noises for goodness sake I need sleep. I opened the door and they looked at me. I cocked an eyebrow up.

" what?" Kai said
" who was shouting?" I said calmly.
" it was me sorry. I had to scream because of this stupid idiotic boy." D.o said and smacked Kai's head. I giggled and went away.

I Made my way down the stairs to see beakhyun there together with Chanyeol and chen. They were arguing about something that I had no idea what was it, but what made my eyes widened and had a disgusting look on my face was chen holding an underwear!!! Ewww that is so gross. I walk away and entered the kitchen. Well I was pretty hungry and I saw lots of chocolates. I was about to put a bar in my mouth when I felt a smack on my hand. I turn around to see seong woo and sungwoo.

" yah I wanted to eat that." I said angrily. I was freaking hungry and they took it away from me.
" umm those are for us," seong woo said
" so what I want to eat it!" I said
" no you can't!" Sungwoo said
" you are not the boos of me," I said
" we are elder than you," seong woo mimic my voice.
" fine than I will eat ice cream." I said and open a tub full of ice cream. My mouth was already drooling. I took a scoop of spoon of it. I was about to enter red if my mouth when sung woo took my hand and dragged to to his mouth and ate my ice cream. HOW DARE HE!!!!
" MY ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.
" are you dumb or what? You are not suppose to eat junk hani! We bought soup for you eat it." Seong woo said
I poured and made an angry face. I tasted the soup and it tasted so horrible. Man what did they put in here? Poison? Rats pee? Any one of my brothers pee? Jeez it taste horrible. I spat out it and shoved it to the other side

" i am not eating this piece of s-" before I could even Finnish my words....
" language hani! You are still young!" Jisheng said in a stern voice
" not my fault the soup taste so horrible. I want jins cooking. JIN WHERE ARE YOU?????" I scream for his name
" I am here what do you need???" He said
" cook bibimbap, the soup tasted like sh- I mean it tasted so horrible." I said trying not to use those words infront of Jin. Man he could get really fierce if anyone of us use those words.
" lucky you did not say that word or no food for you." He said in a stern voice. I gulped in my saliva. He was really fierce.