Chapter 1

"Stephanie!"

"Stephanie!"

"STEPHANIE!"

I jumped out of bed falling on the floor getting a massive headache. I stood up and went downstairs to see mom standing with her arms cross. I wonder what I did wrong today or yesterday to make her yell at me.

"Today's your island trip," Mom said

I remembered and hurried back upstairs changing into my tropical dress with my black shoes. I grabbed my bags and went downstairs with mom and my brother waiting for me.

"Your uber is here," Mom said

"Great," I replied

"Will you be fine?" She asked

"Of course," I smiled

I walked out to the uber placing in the trunk before getting in and waving goodbye. It took about four hours before arriving at the airport. I hurried to my plane hoping I didn't miss my flight.

"Just in time ma'am," The women smiled

I entered the plane looking for my seat which was right by the window. Taking off, I felt nervous because I haven't been on a plane since I was little.  I got to see my home from above seeing its own beauty. Hours passed and I was already getting tired. Looking out the window I saw a red flashing light that was brighter than the sun. Suddenly the plane started acting weird making people panic. I just needed to relax and I did when the captain began to talk.

"Folks, we are under the Teutonic island so please be prepared for landing," He said

Before we all knew it, the plane opened underneath us letting our seats fall down the sky. I felt my anxiety rise terribly and I couldn't breathe either. I look underneath me and saw the wide ocean. I just needed to get out of this seat before I crash, I got free and was ready for impact. My body landed in the water near the shore but then I hit my head with a rock. I felt dizzy and many people surrounded me.

"Can you hear me?"

"Let her have room!"

"Take her to the hospital now!"

I felt myself get carried but didn't know where I was going until everything went pitch black. I woke up with a tall young man looking at me. I didn't know who he was and he didn't look familiar at all. He had brown sleek hair with hazel eyes, he was wearing a blue suit with glasses that looked golden.

"Who are you and where am I?" I asked

"I'm Josh and you're in a hospital after an incident," Josh said

"Incident?" I questioned

"Your plane made you and other passengers arrive on this island a different way after the plane wasn't working which cause you to land in the shore line and hitting your head on a rock causing you to lose your memories," Josh explained

"But my name is Stephanie and I'm seventeen," I replied

"That's all?" He asked

"I don't remember anything else," I mumbled

"But you can remember the new memories you make from now on," Josh smiles

"Why?" I asked

"I've decided to adopt you after my daughter Janna found you," He said

I was going to get adopted and start a new life here on this new location. I got out of the hospital bed and hugged josh tightly. I may not remember what my previous life was but i'm glad i'm receiving the chance for a new one.

"First let's change you out of this clothing while I sign you out alright," He said

"Of course," I said

He handed me a yellow dress designed with aloha flowers with black flat shoes. Josh leaves the room so I can change into my new clothes. I put my short hair into two small ponytails and smiled. The dress felt so comfortable i couldn't help but twirl around each second. I walked out of my room to see Josh and another girl who might be his daughter staring at me.

"Oh, my daughter looks wonderful," He said

"Thanks padre," I smiled

"Ah, already calling me father in Spanish," He replied

"So, you know English and Spanish," The girl next to him said

"A little, I only remember a few words," I giggled

"Well I'm Janna and your Stephanie right?" Janna smiled

We started talking with each other finding lots of things in common especially with josh who I kept calling father just to hear him praise himself. We got into the car, driving about two hours or so to a big fancy hotel. Josh was the owner of the Teutonic hotel hoping that Janna will take over after him. We went up to the penthouse where would be my new home. I entered my room to see what looked like a queen size bed with lots of pillows, there was a closet, a little table with a television, and a huge mirror. I jumped on my bed and squealed loudly with Janna following me.

"Welcome to your new home Stephanie," Josh smiled

"Your going to love it here," Janna said

"I hope i do," I replied smiling