Chapter 3

I wake up to see Aiden lying beside me looking at me lovable eyes.  I couldn't help but blush hiding my face in his chest. He laughed and kissed my head passionately making blush even more. Being like this with him brought memories of when we were dating until our fathers got in our way between us.

"I wish things can go back to normal," I sighed

"Normal isn't in your dictionary," he said

"I'm normal, you dummy," I giggled

"No, because your tattoo began to glow and that isn't normal," He smiled

"Oh, my tattoo, that's been glowing since father adopted me," I replied

I have a red rose tattoo that as bright green vines surrounding it which glows at some point in the day. I don't remember where I got it but it was cool to have one on my shoulder but i know i had since the incident. I would sometimes feel dizzy or feel my stamina a bit stronger when my tattoo glows.

"Guess you're my weird shorty," He giggled

"I'm not that weird," I laughed

I got on top of Aiden and we started to play fight until we kissed each other repeatedly. The door opened revealing  father looking  at us blankly. He entered fixing his glasses with an awkward expression until he picked me up like nothing placing me outside my room. I just stood there waiting for father to give his speech to Aiden but i could barely hear anything.

"Sweetie, you can come in," Father strictly said

I walked in to see Aiden looking away from me with father having a serious face. I was nervous to hear what father said to Aiden and what he was going to say to me.

"I don't approve of you being close to him," Father said," I've decided to send him to the other side of the island to work at my other small hotel."

"But father," I replied

"Steph, don't make things harder," Aiden sighed," We just can't be together."

He hugged me tightly before he quickly left my room. I just stood there with tears coming down my face, Father walked towards me but I pushed him away. I hated him for taking away my one true friend and love.

"It's the only best way for you," He said

"It's best for you!" I cried," I hate you!"

I could see the pain in his eyes when I said those words but it was true for  I hated him for doing this without my call. I ran out  towards Aiden's room but he was already long gone with half his stuff gone.  I ran down the stairs towards the entrance seeing him walking out the door.  I decided to hug him from behind him crying into his chest just begging him to not leave. He turns around kissing me deeply making me cry more.

"We'll find each other once more," He said

Kaname came running towards us with a sad puppy face on. Aiden picked him up and kissed his little nose before he handed me kaname and I hold him close to me. He walked off to his car with a faint smile on his face. We stood there watching him drive away, I hugged kaname and cried some more.

"Sis?" Janna questioned

"Janna," I cried

I put kaname down and ran into her arms to feel her soft comfort. I cried everything out to her and felt my heart shatter into pieces. I walked inside ignoring my father who watched from a far feeling inches of my pain into his chest I just wanted to be alone and stay in my room until I could smile again.

Weeks later

I was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at kaname who was looking out the balcony window. Kaname was the only thing that was close to Aiden and his love. Aiden got me kaname as an early birthday gift making father furious saying i couldn't have a dog. I decided that I can't be in this room forever thinking about Aiden. I got into a dark gothic lace dress and black high boots with a black ribbon tied around my neck, I put on some dark makeup and then put my hair in a braid. I picked up kaname and put a shiny black collar on him that had a red stone on it.

"Now we look perfect," I smiled

I walked down to the lobby to have many stares at me with glamorous looks making me smile in a way. Kaname walked pridefully in front of me showing of his cuteness making the small girls squeal in delight. I suddenly feel a pair of arms hug me from behind making the girls squeal some more.

"It's Colby Dragon!" A girl screamed

I turned around to come face to face with Colby Dragon, the second oldest son of Mr. Dragon a famous designer on the island. I have seen Colby since I rejected him for Aiden that lead him to ignore me for a year.

"Hello princess King," He smirked

"Colby," I muttered

He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand gently walking pass the girls into the private lobby for special guest and events. Kaname followed and  jumped on the couch than falling asleep while I just stared at him.

"Missed me my queen," Colby smirked

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Corey decided to come," He said

"That's me," Corey smiled entering the room

"Corey!" I squealed

I escape colby's grip jumping into Corey's arms laughing our heads off. Corey was Colby's older brother making him next in line for their father's business. Corey and Colby are both top models for their father's business and took the chance to become great dancers.

"You have my queen," Colby said

"She's Aiden's queen," Corey replied

"Where is Aiden anyway," Colby grinned," Oh right, He doesn't work here anymore."

"How do you know that?" I questioned

"We found out when your father was speaking with ours," Corey said

Corey hugged me telling me everything will be alright. He knows how much I love Aiden and how our friendship i cherish.

"Aiden was garbage anyway," Colby said

"He's our brother," Corey replied

Aiden is the third son of Mr. Dragon but his father disowned him after he decided to reject his father's wish to take over the company. Aiden skipped model interviews just to go the beach with me. Corey cares about Aiden while Colby hates him for not following his path not to mention stealing me away from him.

"Mr. King said Stephanie as to marry a dragon," Colby said," She as to pick who."

"She did and it was Aiden," Corey replied

Corey's blue ocean wave tattoo on his shoulders began to glow and then mine did too. I felt dizzy and couldn't stand, I fell to ground having the boys surround me

"Go get Mr. King," Corey said

"Alright," Colby replied