Chapter 8

I practiced my massive fire balls at Corey who kept blocking them at rapid speed making me angry. I tried to dodge his moves but I just couldn't with the way he formed his snowballs and somehow threw them exactly where I would go next. I gave up and to walk around to cool off which didn't work exactly. Walking by the pool, I saw Daniel shirtless making me go into flames and I couldn't stop it. He saw and quickly threw water at me with a worried face.

"Are you alright?" Daniel asked

"Uh, um, Yes," I muttered

"Here's a towel," Daniel said

He wrapped the towel around me and I couldn't help but blush burning half the towel. We headed back to the lobby and just talked until I notice the family that kept calling me their daughter was walking our way. The women saw me obviously and walked right up to my face with a scowl.

"How is my daughter doing?" She asked

"She's your mother?" Daniel questioned

"No, father's wife died in a crash," I replied

"Your real mother before your so call father told me you lost your memory," She said

"Oh, even if you were my mother or family well I rather call Mr. king, Janna, and everyone here as my family," I explained

"I see," the women sighed

"I'm Stephanie King so please refer me as that," I said standing up

I grabbed Daniel's hand and walked away from them seeing sadness form on their soft faces. We went back to my room so I can change out of these clothes hoping they didn't smell to burned. Daniel came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist kissing my cheek softly. I blushed brightly controlling myself not burn up.

"Didn't burn up this time," Daniel stated

"I'm controlling myself more," I smiled

Suddenly both our tattoos began to glow brightly and bringing some pain. Corey walked in with worried yet scared face.

"What's going on?" I asked

"It's beginning," Corey said

"What's beginning?" Daniel questioned

"The prophecy," Corey replied

Suddenly we felt the ground shaking underneath our trembled feet. We ran down to the lobby to find all the customers gathered with father trying to calm them down. An earthquake hasn't happened for five years when the finding of this island was in process. I grabbed the boys running out the door towards the cave. The markings on the wall began to glow in different colors when we walked passes them bringing us to confusion. There were panels scattered that weren't even there before. Corey got on one of the panels and it turned blue the second he got on it. Daniel got on another panel closer to Corey and turned purple like his tattoo. I was left but I was scared to step foot on one of those panels not knowing what could happen, I quickly got on the panel that was farther from the boys and it turned red.

"What now?" I asked

"We wait," Corey said

"Wait for what?" Daniel asked

Blue, purple, and red lights burst around the panels giving us no way to leave. I look over to my tattoo seeing turn brighter than out of nowhere a red gem appeared surrounded by some vines. I grabbed the gem and my body was surrounded by flames, my clothing were replaced with a black faux leather armor with a red cloak, black leather buckle leggings, and shadow cast boots. I walked off the panel seeing the boys were also in different clothing than the clothes they had. Corey was wearing a cream ripstop puma vest with blue revamping jeans and leather boots with small chains. Daniel was wearing a purple taurid denim jacket with black buckle metal jeans and steampunk boots.