Chapter 4

I look up and see Corey with worried eyes, his tattoo was still glowing but a little brighter than before. Placing my hand on his shoulder, I see Aiden standing there looking the other way on the balcony. I stood up and felt my tattoo glow more when I saw him furthermore just stared at him with tears in my eyes. Before I could go forward, Corey stopped and looked away.

"Wait," Corey said

I looked at him and looked out to see Colby behind Aiden. They were having a conversation about something listening very carefully.

"Mr. king doesn't like you," Colby said

"I know but that won't stop me from loving her," Aiden replied

"She will be mine," Colby grinned

"And she'll come back to me," Aiden smirked

I grabbed Corey's hand and walked out my room not wanting to listen anymore. We decided to go to our secret spot on the beach that was far from people yet close to the hotel area. I ran into the water not caring if I got my dress ruined by the water. Corey stood back watching me dance around in the water laughing at me with a huge smile.

"Hey, um Steph, can I take you somewhere?" Corey asked

"Yeah," I said walking out of the water

He leads met through the jungle that was a bit farther from civilization. We walked pass some forest area and then a field filled with rocks until coming upon a cave. Going in was dark but our tattoos began to glow helping us see some part of the cave. Markings began to appear the more we walked further in when we came upon a wall. It had my red rose with vines, Corey's blue waves, an orange dragon, a purple heart, and a yellow lightning bolt.

"These are the gods and goddess own markings," Corey said

"Why do we have them as tattoos?" I asked

"We are chosen for the prophecy," Corey grinned

"Your funny," I laughed

"I'm serious Steph," Corey growled

"Nothing serious right," I said

"Four are chosen to beat Daerial," Corey replied

"Who's that?" I asked

"Daerial was the goddess of dragons and wanted power among the islands," Corey explained," Now she will be release and the new chosen one will defeat her."

"I can't fight or anything," I said

"That's a lie," Corey laughed," We better head back before they panic."

We headed back to the hotel hoping no one was that worried for us. Walking  through the fields i just couldn't image us fighting some goddess. Janna was outside holding kaname who was barking away like a maniac, behind her was Colby and Aiden with serious expressions on their face. I walked passed them knowing they would start a fight with me to lead on their stupid argument. Father hugged me tightly crying all over me saying how much he was worried about me while Mr. Dragon gave a little talk to Corey before hugging in him.

"Steph, your needed on the job," Janna said

"Alright," I smiled

I went to the front desk to see a girl with short silver hair and she had an orange dragon tattoo. Could this girl be daerial the goddess of dragons? I shook it off because it was my mind playing games. I grabbed her room card to see she was in one of the luxuries bedrooms on the third floor.

"My name is Susie," she greeted

"I'm Stephanie," I said

I took her up to her room explaining the luxuries specials and benefits. Opening the door, she walked in all amazed with the bedroom feeling satisfied.  She asked for some privacy and will call later for room service. I bowed with agreement and went back down to the lobby to finish work. I've been working here since I drove father's car in the pool but he didn't expect me to love this job for about a year. I went towards the front desk to chat with Miguel about the benefits and redecorating the lobby before Corey came to join us. After some hours, walking down the stairs Susie was talking with Aiden who was very interested in the conversation. I felt jealously rise in me making my tattoo glow bright. Corey came behind me telling me that I should calm down but I couldn't. I  walked away taking Corey with me saying goodbye to Miguel feeling my face heat up.

"Slow down miss jelly," Corey laughed

"Sorry Core," I sighed

"It's alright to be jealous," Corey said

"We're not dating so it shouldn't bother me," I replied

"Hey, why don't we get us some ice cream," Corey suggested

"With lots of cherries?" I asked

"Yes, lots of cherries," Corey smiled

"Then what are we waiting for? Get a move on fur ball," I screamed running down the hall

"Fur ball? Why you little sack of potatoes," Corey hollered running behind