chapter nine • it's time (part two of three)

Here's part two, enjoy!

Chapter 8

BRYON/BIZZY

Bizzy was sitting in the backseat of his black Cadillac Escalade SUV, he just left from savanna's place and thought the visit would be great but turned out not so great.

Savanna pointed out the things she dislikes of Bizzy and he hates to admit, that he do feel guilty for doing her like that. And to Mya.

But he look at Mya as a easy girl. She would do anything for him without saying no. She was too sweet and he took advantage of her.

"It wasn't like that I am going to actually commit to her, I mean, she's just like the others."

Bizzy chuckled and lit the blunt up before placing it between his lips, taking a few hits from it and slowly exhaled.

"I still love her though."

The guilt inside of him was eating him alive. He don't know how long he's going to play this evil playa role.

He frowned and thought about what she said. Maybe she is right, I am sick and needed to get some help but fuck that.

He just sat back in his seat and continue to smoke, allowing his high to slowly kick in, enjoying his session before he gets out and go eat.

----

MYA

Beyoncé tapped on Mya's shoulder to wake up, this is her third time dozing off and she has been up since 7 in the morning practicing her routine for the pep rally at her school that's on Friday

Mya is excited about it but if she continues to doze off, sadly, she won't be able to participate.

Right now, the two girls where at their school library. They decided to come here to do work and afterwards check out a book or chill until the next period. The original hangout spot use to be the track field but ever since Savanna got suspended, Mya hasn't been out there since.

She miss her friend so much and already forgive her after the incident.

"Mya, girl, this is your third time dozing off, you alright?" Beyoncé whispered to her, asking in concern.