intro chapter

Disclaimer 2019
I wrote this when i was 14 or 13 and im 18 now so im just saying it is a mess you guys. 😂😂 i am sorry but i hope you enjoy

Mia's POV

My name is Mia as you probably already know. Mia Hemmings to be more specific. Yes, Hemmings as in Luke Hemmings, from the 5sauce band. No one really knows about me. Our parents decided to keep me in private since Luke left home while I was very young and they don't agree with me being in the public eye just yet. Plus, I like my life the way it is. I'll tell you a little about me while were at it. I am five foot one and I am sixteen years old. Luke and I are like three years apart. I did pick up after Luke with the musical genes. I love to sing.

I haven't seen my brother in a year. He's been touring and has been so busy, he hasn't time to come visit us. But I don't blame him honestly. He is doing what he loves the most so. I'm tired of Ben and Jack. I mean I love my two older brothers but Luke and I are closer. I do consider him my best friend so.

"Mia!!", I hear, as I am in the middle of painting my nails a light pink color.

"Yes, Dad?", I yell back as I finish my nails. He asks me to come down stairs so I leave my nails half way painted. I slip my shoes on and head down the stairs. I wonder what he needs to talk to me about. It's always a surprise with my parents.

I see mom and dad sitting on the couch and both look over the roof excited.

As I sit down I hear my mom say she has some news. "What is the news mom?", I ask while I chuckled

I looked at her waiting for her to tell me the news.

"Luke is coming back!!!!!", she says with so much excitement.

"oh my god I'm going to see my brother again", I yelled I started jumping on the couch until she said

"Ashton, Mikey and Calum are also coming", she yelled expecting me to be as excited as she is.

I stop jumping and literally fall on my face.

My dad helps me up and asks if I'm okay.

"I'm okay but why is he bringing them mom, they don't even know about me!", I say while I sit back down. She shrugs and my dad picks up the conversation.

"Honey, they are really good guys and Luke wants them to know about you." he says with a calm face.

But why I question, I mean I love their music but I don't know if I would make a good impression on them.

I'm going t o have to deal with it sooner or later but at least they let me know.

"So when are they coming?", I said while someone knocked on the door. I walk up and open the door and see my brother standing with two of his bandmates. Calum and Michael I assume.

Their missing one guy, Ashton. Oh Ashton.

I realize my brother is right there and I jump in his arms and tears start running down my face.

"I've missed you so much Mia oh God!", he says while we hug and pull apart.

"I'm Mia, nice to meet you guys", I say while holding my hand out expecting a handshake. I feel Calum and Michael pull me into a hug.

I'm surprised by this gesture but don't reject it. I hug them back and we all sit down and start to talk more.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

So how'd you guys like the intro chapter? Hopefully you liked it.

Btw this is edited I'm beginning to edit them as of march 2019 so just letting you guys know.