evacuation

shark : i can't believe this we have to leave again .

zip : Sabre take your group and go in that direction i'll take mine and go in that one and we'll all separate . it was nice meeting you shark .

shark : bye zip  stay safe .

Sabre : bye zip . 

----------------------------------

shark : guys i know its been hard to leave our homes at the CDC , but the hordes took over and i just got word that zip . zip is dead and his family .Jess is infected and Jason is dead . the entire group zip took was ambushed by the horde.

moose : guys we need to keep moving .

Nathan : we need to stick together .

jay : ryan do you need any help .

ryan : no i'm fine . we've been walking for ten hours we're all tired .

* mogi * 

 everyone was exhausted we made a little camp . and set up shifts .i hung upside down on a tree .

cyclone : what are you doing

cyclone : what are you doing .

mogi : hanging in a tree .

cyclone : your suppose to be sleeping .

mogi : i'm bored . 

cyclone : fine you can join my shift . you can kill a few walkers then go to sleep .

---------------------------------------------------

Nathan : guys time to wake up . sun is rising .

wolf : dammit . i could use a few more hours of sleep .

Sabre : come on no complaining  its better than getting bit .

graser : slade , Logan time to get up .

slade : i don't wanna get up .

Logan : three more minute .

Sabre : guys i don't want to be mean , but if i have to leaver you behind i will .; 

slade : i'm up .

-----------------------------------------------

* moose * 

 my arm where i had got bitten a few years ago started to change slightly . the veins turned black and my skin started to get paler . was i turning ...Sabre noticed i was looking at my arm . i quickly pulled the sleeve down .

Sabre : you alright . is your bite messing with you .

moose : nah its fine .

-----------------------------------------------------

three weeks later .

* moose * 

 we found a small house  and set up camp everyone was asleep . and i locked myself in an empty room leaving my gun outside and everything i had . the bite had gotten worse . i lost all control and started to turn . i knew this was the end of my lucky life . i blacked out and woke up to cage bars and a bunch of people with guns and weapons . Nathan was looking at me and the others were trying to keep him away from me . they locked me into a prison cell . i tried to bite him , but he was pulled back by Sabre before i could .

Sabre : Nathan stay away from him !

Nathan : i can't he's my friend .

shark : nathan  . he's gone . he's turned .

Sabre : take him outside .

*Nathan*

Cyclone and wolf dragged me away from moose and as soon as we got outside I heard a gunshot .i escaped their grip and ran inside and saw George dead on the floor with a bullet in his head .

-------