how things were

I could hear my mother callings me from downstairs in the kitchen . i held my breath as I went down to talk to her . she was going to notice . she notices everything.

Mother:  Jordan,  i have to go to Atlanta for a few days to help with a mild break out of a new type of flu . Will you be fine on your own?

Jordan:  I'll be fine.

Mother:  Jordan is that makeup?

Jordan:  it's nothing.

Mother:  young man you will tell me who hit you right now .

Jordan:  mom , please just let me deal with this on my own. When will you be back?

Mother:  sometime next week of everything goes well . eat healthy food and don't stay up too late. I love you.

Jordan:  i love you too mom .

..........

Jack:  hey Jordan,  are you okay man ?

Jordan:  i think i will be okay .

Mogi : he was a good man Jordan.  He saved alot of us.

Cyclone : sabre would have loved you no matter what.  I'm sure andrew would have too .

Jordan:  how old were they ?

Mogi : almost sabre was almost thirty two and andrew was thirty.

Jordan:  it's weird . When I was little every zombie movie i saw everyone was really young and never seemed to age . i guess it really doesn't hit you until reality does .

Jack : I'm going to go to bed . Goodnight everyone.

Jordan:  goodnight jack. Love you.

Mogi:  are you two like a , you know thing ?

Jordan:  i honestly don't know.  We've been friends since we were five and have done everything together . i think about it every once in awhile since there aren't many girls left , he might actually be my best shot .

Dan : slade quit it already ! You've been messing with that damn ring for three hours now . he isn't coming back .

Jordan:  if it makes you feel betger we can send a search party in the morning.

Slade:  anything to find Logan. I just want him back.

Mogi:  he went missing a month ago and we haven't been able to find him we think he's been recruited. .