Their Return - Chapter One - Falling into Place Part One

Hey and welcome to the second book of Isabelle Pevensie. The First book was just a warm up this is where it gets really interesting. I won't start the movie just yet cause there are something that need to go first. Here is a little key for you. Everything in Italics atm is Isabelle in present 1941  anything in bold will be Caspian and if its in bold and Italics then its a dream state and i will tell you who's it is In this story I've put Peter and Isabelle at 17 Susan 16 Edmund 13/14 and Lucy 11/12 okay. Here we go!

2 months earlier

It was a basic average day for me. I stayed at home with my father who had been sent home injured once he was better though it was possible he would have to back and fight I hope he wouldn't though. Mum was out shopping while my siblings were out in the back.

"Daddy" I grinned he put his paper down and smiled I sat down in front of him and relaxed my head on him lap.

"Hello sweetheart" he leant down and kissed my head I had enjoyed him coming back so had Edmund who had returned back to his old self since leaving Narnia. I still had visions of my future or what i think was my future. I no longer called them dreams as i knew it was about me although the has taken a mysterious turn.

////flashback dream////

I was in a bedroom it was night and silent when the door opened I looked too see a hooded plump figure enter he made his way over to the bed and awoke the boy. I didn't know who he was but the boy seemed to trust this new person. When he was dragged away to a wardrobe with a false back. This was my journey all over again but different. Several more figures came in and this time they weren't friendly. They held cross bows and shot at where they boy once stood. I gasped

I look at my father once again

"Do you want to come outside?" I asked he thought for a moment and nodded his head

"But it's a bit chilly so I'll grab our coats" he stood up and went to get our coats. When I felt a sharp pain i grunted

"Belle!" I heard Peter before I dropped to the floor clutching in agony, my chest was hurting and not like before

"Dad call a ambulance" i felt myself being lifted off the floor still clutching my chest.

"Belle it's going to be okay. you're gonna be fine" Peter soothed i started crying in pain

"i...i...i...humphs" I struggled to say it hurts. I never had this kind of attack before "

"I know it does but you're going to be fine" he whispers

"Susan you stay with Edmund and Lucy. Wait till your mother comes back then come to the hospital." Dad ordered I was lifted and carried away. That's when i slipped into unconscious

----Caspian's dream---

I had no idea where i was but its seemed familiar. I walked down the tunnel with only a torch to guide me that and the feeling like I was not in control. The tunnel finally stopped and I enter a big room it was like my throne room but the only light that shone was my torch. My body took be over to the left and I lowered my hand. The torch ignited something and it turned out to be some sort of liquid which lit up the whole room.

There in the middle sat a cracked table with a arch just behind it. On the wall was a great lion which demanded respect. I looked at it but I had a feeling that is not what I was here to see. I went to the left again and saw a door way. It was dark and it look like no one had entered it for a while. My feet started moving and took me through. Except there in the darkness was a white glow. I left the torch in a holder and went towards it.

I did not feel scared I felt a peace. When I did finally stop it was in front  what looked to be like the bed of a coffin but there was no lid. Laid on it was a girl she was sleeping in a white dress that fitted her well. Her long golden locks fell perfectly around her and a crown was firmly fixed on her head.

she gasped and so did I

I was awoke with and hand over my mouth when I saw it was my professor I relaxed and took away his hand.

"5 more minutes" I turned over to get some more sleep

"There will be no star gazing tonight my prince. come we must hurry" he pulled me up.

"What is going on?" I asked

"Your Aunt has given birth...to a son"

I woke up in a foggy daze my chest hurt really badly and it was something I never felt before.

"Belle?" i looked to find my twin brother with a worried look on his face.

"Mum, Dad she's awake" Peter said there was a opening and closing of a door when my sight came back into focus.

"Where am i?" i questioned

"You're in the hospital. You had a attack worse than before you've been out for three days"

"Three day? oh please don't tell me I've missed something important again" I whined. He chuckled just then the door opened and my parents came in followed by a doctor .

"Hello Miss Pevensie I'm Dr Carlisle. I've come to see how your feeling"

"Weak and in pain" I replied

"Pain where?" he listen to my heart

"My chest although that's normal after I come out of one of my coma's"

"Okay your father tells me you were getting ready to go outside" I nodded

"And watch my sibling play" he takes away is stethoscope

"Alright well I'm putting you on bed rest and keeping you in for now. Mr and Mrs Pevensie can I speak to you outside" the nodded

"Will you send the others in Mum" she looked at me with a weak smile.

"Of course dear" she left and in came Edmund, Susan and Lucy I was hugged by each of them

"You gave us quite a fright you know" Susan stated

"Sorry I don't know what happened it just hit me." We began talking and when Mum and Dad came in I could tell by their faces it wasn't good news. When they left i asked

"Would you be able to bring me in some stuff next time you come" they nodded after I told them what I wanted though they thought it was odd