Their Return - Chapter Seven - Reunited

The next morning I was in the felid practicing with my chain. I felt a familiar feeling creep up in me I turned toward the tree line and saw they were back. But that's not what caught my eye. It was distant but i could have sworn i saw a mop of blonde hair. Deciding to meet them any way i walked towards them . They copied and it was then i saw my brother.

"Peter!" I shouted then broke into a run he heard me obviously and ran as well I jumped to hug him as he swung me around

"i thought you'd never get here" i mumbled

"I thought that since you weren't with us you might not have gotten through" he let me down

"Isabelle" the others chimed and I hugged them.

"Ugh it feels like I haven't see you in forever" I smiled

"Oh I have something for you" he dug into his book and pulled out my dagger.

"Oh he's been here five minutes and I already have the smell of his sweaty socks." the others laughed I looked over to Caspian and beamed

"Thank you for bringing my brothers and sisters to me" he returned it somewhat

"The pleasure was all mine Isabelle"

"Let's go then we have a country to defend" i looped my arms with Peter and Edmund as we walked back to the how. Walking to the entrance centaurs line the edge and took out their swords we paused a moment before continuing into the how. Narnian's were forging swords and other weapons from things we had.

"It may not be what you are used to but it is defensible." Caspian told my brother. I sensed some tension between them but chose to ask about it later.

"I like it. beats castles anyway" I chirped the boys smiled at me.

"Peter" we all looked at Susan "you may want to see this" oh I'm guessing she found the drawings. I pulled my brothers along into the tunnel. they looked at the pictures

"its us" Susan stated

"what is this place" Lucy asked

"you don't know"

"Caspian like me they haven't been here in 1300 years. come lets show them" we lead my brothers and sisters down to the stone table room. i took the torch from Peter and went to the right igniting the place as did Caspian. the fire met in the middle and the carvings became known as well as the stone table." Lucy went up and touched it. Before turning back to Peter i jointed them putting a torch in a holder.

"He must know what he's doing" Lucy said and i think she was referring to Aslan.

"I think it's up to us now" he sighed taking my hand

-------

"Your majesties" a faun named Hallow came running in

"What is it Hallow?" I asked

"I've just spotted a Telmarine solider at the tree line milady they know where we are" i nodded

"gather everyone we'll meet in the stone table room" Peter ordered Hallow nodded and left

"You're going to sit in on this meeting Belle"

"If i must but don't expect me to keep quiet" the five of us left and were joined by glenstorm his sons and other soldiers as well as Caspian.

"Miraz's men and war machines are on their way. That means those same men aren't protecting his castle" I did not like where this was going already.