Their Return- Chapter Five - Sleeping Beauty

"What about if we steal some from the Telmarines" Reepicheep offered

"That will do but we'll need somewhere to set up and get some sleep before hand. We can attack tomorrow night"

"Follow us we now where we can go...i am Glenstorm by the way" I nodded gratefully as we began to leave. I walked beside Trufflehunter and Reepicheep.

"What do Narnian's say the Kings and Queens were like?" i asked them

"Different things come from different people" Trufflehunter began

"There was High King Peter the first born out of the five he was said to be the fighter and if a war was to be done he would know how to win he was very diplomatic though but if Narnia wanted peace it used to be given to his twin sister High Queen Isabelle. It was said she was the delicate one and always knew what to say to make sure war wasn't a option and peace ran through out if she could yet there were situations where it couldn't be avoided. Her, Queen Susan and Queen Lucy were the ones to go to if there was a fight between lands or arguments got heated.

King Edmund was like his brother but was fair and just he was one of them that would only go to war if it was necessary. All of us Narnian's loved them and it was said they loved Narnia"

"What happened to them?" i questioned

"no one really knows of the last moment but the five went on a hunting trip to catch a white stag...they are extremely rare you see. Some even said they had a wager to see who could catch it first though most were betting on the High Queen" Trufflehunter chuckled

"It was said that when Queen Isabelle wasn't making peace and trying to avoid war she loved challenging her brothers and beating them." Caspian smiled he would have like to meet the Kings and Queens especially Queen Isabelle. If this horn was magic then he would like to meet them.

"We have arrived" Glenstorm declared. Across the field was a structure I wasn't sure what to call it.

"we Narnian's have know this as Aslan's how it is defensible and what we need"

"It will work." we continued on. I thought about what Trufflehunter was saying. We entered the how and i felt a sense of familiarity.

"I suggest everyone get some sleep we'll prepare for the raid tomorrow" I said grabbing a torch.

"I will show you to your room sire" Glenstorm said

"That is quite alright I feel the need to explore but thank you anyway." he nodded and I took my cloak of putting it to the side. It was when everyone left I recognised the place. It was the one from my dream. Wanting know if anything else was the same I followed my memory's footsteps. I make my way down the long tunnel an into the large room i lit it up and there was the stone table with a crack through it all of it was the same even the carving of the Lion who I presumed was Aslan. i looked to the left to see if there was a door there.

There was, I carried on through like I did in my dream. And like my dream there was the girl sleeping looking peaceful as she did in the dream. I left the torch behind as I approached her would she wake up like she did in the dream i hope she would. Finally stopping beside her I took all of her in her cream white skin. and golden hair features soft and delicate. She let out a tiny gasp as she woke up. I saw her eyes they were blue like the surrounding oceans

- Isabelle-

I took a large intake of breath as I felt warmth spread over me. This wasn't were I was supposed to be. I was laying on something comfy and soft. I look up. It was that boy again although this time he looked surprised well sort of.