Their Return - Chapter Two - Falling into Place Part 2

2 months later

I was still in hospital I was getting moved home today. I had a theory about why this was happening. I was dying, It had to come knocking at some point I had that many close calls one day I would go to sleep and never wake up. But it okay I'm not afraid anymore well maybe a little but that only cause I'm leaving my family behind. Never did I think that I would pass at 17 talk about dying young. I'm glad I have had this long though. I doubt Peter will see it that way though I think out of everyone . He's going to take it the hardest. Why wouldn't he. He is my twin after all.

In two days my siblings will set off for boarding school it has been quite a while since I've been away from them for long and that includes our times in Narnia. I wonder if I'll ever go back. It's been a year and I'm nearly dead so call it one last wish.

There was a knock on the door and my parents come in. For the past couple of months they barley hold a smile. It hurts me to see them upset.

"It's time to go darling" i nod and was helped into a wheelchair. I was taken home for my final moment my brothers and sisters were there to greet me. Susan and Lucy had been telling me that Peter was getting into lots of fights. They think it's because he feels helpless and not in control of what's happening to me.

"Your back" Lucy smiled. I loved that smile she always had it even in the darkest of times

"Can't keep me away" I chuckled Peter came forward and I saw that he was trying to hide a dark look. Had he been fighting again

"I'll take you upstairs" he lifted me up and carried me. Taking me to our bedroom he laid me down.

"Peter come sit" he did so and I meekly attempted to slap his head

"why were you trying to hit me?"

"Because your being a prat...Susan and Lucy told me about you fighting" he looked away

"Why are fighting" he said nothing "Peter!" he looked at me "tell me"

"just because okay. Leave it alone I don't want you getting stressed"

"You fighting makes me stressed please don't I hate to think of you getting hurt...I always did. Look I know your scared. Don't deny, I know you are but for...please don't fight unless its absolutely necessary like when we were in Narnia."

"Okay." i smiled

"Good now smile because your making me depressed" he laughed which made me smile

I rode through the woods on Destra. Losing some of the guard that were chasing me I went on, Looking back I missed the tree branch. It knocked me of Destra and it took me along with him, my foot still caught. I wriggled till my foot came and stopped. Breathing heavily I gathered my surrounding. Sitting up I heard something open. It was from the root of a tree. I saw two figures.

"He's seen us" one of them said. I glanced at my sword wondering if i had enough time to get it. I didn't one of the figure ran to me ready to kill me but stopped he looked and spotted what the professor had given me. It was a horn. Approaching guards came at us.

"Take care of him" he said and the first one left. The second figure came at me and I grabbed the horn.

"No" he said but I didn't listen. I blew it before I was knocked out

-Isabelle-

I sighed looking at the many pictures around my part of the room. Susan, Lucy and Edmund wanted to be here when they weren't. All of them had left for school a hour or so ago.

"Dad!" I called pulling myself up. Dad came in

"Yes sweetheart"

"Sorry to be a bother but could you get my sketch pad." he nodded and went to the opposite end of the room. Bringing me my pencils and pad.

"Thank you. will you stay with me for a bit" he smiled

"Of course Sweetheart" he pulled up a chair as I began to draw. I did one of him sitting in his chair reading a book. When I finished i showed it to him.

"Your very talented" i grinned

"Thank you" I flipped over the page and let my mind wonder . I was brought out of my trance when I heard something it sounded like a horn.

"Daddy did you hear that?" I questioned he looked up

"What darling" I guess he didn't .

"Oh nothing I thought I heard a car horn that all" I lied no car horn i knew made a sound like that. There was a gust of wind and it blew loose things to the floor. Dad stood up and tidy around as well as shutting the window. I felt a shiver come over me but not just anything. It felt like magic I smiled.

"Dad I think i might get some sleep...will you sing to me." I was like a child again but I didn't care. putting my pencil and pad down I slipped down into bed. Dad took a hold of my hand and sang to me. I fell into blackness

a/n that's Isabelle point of view done for at least a chapter or two not sure yet. I'm going to focus more on the other Pevensies going to Narnia without Belle there. Also I will be covering Caspian